AbbVie's mission is to discover and deliver innovative medicines that solve serious health issues today and address the medical challenges of tomorrow. We strive to have a remarkable impact on people's lives across several key therapeutic areas: immunology, oncology, neuroscience, eye care, virology, women's health and gastroenterology, in addition to products and services across its Allergan Aesthetics portfolio. For more information about AbbVie, please visit us at www.abbvie.com . Follow @abbvie on Twitter , Facebook , Instagram , YouTube and LinkedIn .Job Description:
This position will be responsible for defining, designing, and delivering SAP centric solutions that enable and enhance AbbVie's processes in the Quality Management space. Ensure high quality solutions are designed that meet current and anticipated business needs. Responsibilities include partnering with business leadership and project management, provide guidance to technical teams, drive effective issue management and effective communication with key stakeholders.
The candidate will be responsible to evaluate alternatives to satisfy business objectives, estimate and plan projects. The candidate will be involved in solving complex problems that arise during the planning and execution of different IT programs and projects as well as managing SAP support activities.Key Responsibilities:
- Responsible for compliance with applicable Corporate and Divisional Policies and procedures.
- Understands organization's vision, goals and strategies. Aligns department priorities appropriately, determines critical success factors, evaluates and pursues initiatives based on fit with strategies.
- Champion change and innovation. Stimulates creativity and innovation in others. Open to new ideas. Supports those who initiate change and take risks.
- Partner with business unit IT to formulate application strategies and roadmaps.
- Define templates, standards, and patterns to be used across project teams.
- Anticipates and recommends technical solutions to business problems. Accountable for maintainability, reliability, and availability of systems solutions relative to business expectations.
- Establish and maintain high-quality relationships with all levels across the company and with external partners.
- Manages employees/contractors, direct/indirect at varying levels of the Project Management job family.
- Operates within well-defined expectations.
Significant Work Activities
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent education and typically 14+ years of experience, Master's Degree, or equivalent education and typically 12+ years of experience. Including 8 years hands on SAP configuration and implementation plus 2 - 4 years supervisory experience.
- Process expertise and solution design in SAP Quality Management, batch management (including batch determination, batch genealogy, and batch derivation), quality notifications, sample management, quality certificates, quality master data, and integration with other SAP Modules and non-SAP tools such as LIMs.
- Expertise in business processes, quality assurance principles, systems configuration, enhancements, and master data elements.
- Work experience in the pharmaceutical industry preferred and degree in MIS is preferred.
- Experience working in a highly regulated environment including knowledge of GxP, validation processes, and audit awareness.
- SAP S/4HANA experience is preferred.
- Demonstrate knowledge of SAP QM integration with manufacturing, supply chain, finance, sales, and purchasing processes.
- Managing SAP projects and teams; working knowledge of all aspects of the SAP ASAP methodology including Applications, Integration, Data, Security, Change Management, Training, and Communications.
- Hands-on experience planning and facilitating blueprint workshops centric to SAP solutions.
- Ability to collaborate with other high-caliber architects to achieve the best solution outcomes.
- Strong understanding in developing complex interfaces.
- Ability to resolve complex issues in high stress and high-pressure situations.
- Effective communication and influencing Senior Leaders in business and IT.
- Critical Thinking.
- Coaching and mentoring business and IT resources to ensure effective and sustainable application designs.
- Ability to travel globally.
Continuous standing for prolonged periods (more than 2 consecutive hours in an 8 hour day)Travel
Full-timeJob Level Code
MEqual Employment Opportunity
At AbbVie, we value bringing together individuals from diverse backgrounds to develop new and innovative solutions for patients. As an equal opportunity employer we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristic.
Associated topics: .net, backend, c c++, developer, devops, java, matlab, python, sde, software developer