As a Data Analytics Specialist in Medical Education you will support and assist in the execution of our comprehensive educational impact data analyses across the spectrum of Regeneron therapeutic areas approved independent medical education (IME) grants. The primary responsibility is to execute the collection, assessment, and aggregation of learning outcomes from our grant supported medical education activities. We contribute to the analysis and reporting of educational impact findings to partners; and necessary administrative duties.
A typical day may include:
Making decisions that require a high level of collaboration with internal and external partners, as well as the coordination of multiple data sources and systems while consistently exercising independent judgment and discretion..
You will maintain effective cross-functional relationships with all internal departments and Alliance partners that collaborate with the grant process (e.g., Medical Affairs, GCD, Legal/Compliance), and external educational providers (e.g., grant requestors, recipients, and third-parties).
- Outcomes Process: Maintain and evolve the outcomes process for US and Global REGN grants, in conjunction with alliance partners where applicable
- Cross-Functional Collaboration and Communication: Participate in cross-functional teams, and schedule as appropriate meta-analysis review meetings to evaluate educational impact across grants/TAs/timeframes/etc
This may be for you if:
- Can work independently with or without established operational procedures, and when appropriate, recommend procedure modifications to ensure compliance with all applicable guidelines
- Expertise in defining and implementing a variety of evaluation and measurement approaches, including scoping, data collection, analysis, and reporting
- You have strong interpersonal and collaboration skills to build successful relationships with key colleagues
- Ability to manage multiple projects and work cross-functionally in a matrix organization and with partner(s) to ensure that all business needs are met
Education and experience
To be considered for this you must have a Bachelor's Degree or above in measurement, statistics, evaluation or related field. Your work experience will include 3+ years' experience in professional education with knowledge of educational design and adult learning principles a plus. Experience in streamlining data collection, aggregation, analysis, predictive modeling, and dissemination using appropriate technology tools such as Excel, Stata, SQL, SSPS, or similar software required. Understanding of medical and regulatory affairs, drug development, FDA and regulatory guidelines (i.e., PhRMA guidelines, OIG, AMA, ACCME, Sunshine Act, etc.) a plus
Does this sound like you? Apply now to take your first steps toward living the Regeneron Way! We have an inclusive and diverse culture that provides amazing benefits including health and wellness programs, fitness centers and stock for employees at all levels!
Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion or belief (or lack thereof), sex, nationality, national or ethnic origin, civil status, age, citizenship status, membership of the Traveler community, sexual orientation, disability, genetic information, familial status, marital or registered civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity status, gender identity, gender reassignment, military or veteran status, or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application process. Please contact us to discuss any accommodations you think you may need.
Associated topics: c c++, c++, java, matlab, perl, sde, software development engineer, software engineer, software programmer, sw