At Crestron Electronics, Inc we build the technology that integrates technology.
We are proud to be the largest and most recognized brand in automation and control solutions, and the premier technology partner for fortune 500 businesses globally.
Our products are integrated into new high-tech commercial buildings to include some of the most exciting real estate throughout the world. Our clients include Google, Microsoft, Amazon, LinkedIn and many others. We are the leaders in one of the most excitingand fastest growing industries in the world!
Our automation and control solutions for homes and buildings allow our clients to control entire environments with the push of a button, integrating systems such as Audio Visual, Lighting, Shading, Security, Building Management Systems and HVAC to provide greater comfort, convenience and security.
Crestron Electronics continues to experience rapid growth as we invest in resources and create new opportunities; as a result, we have an exciting opportunity for a Summer 2021 Intern (May 26th, 2021 - August, 13th, 2021)to join ourSoftware Toolsin either Rockleigh, NJ ORPlano,TX
- Work with team on writing SQL queries to extract data from database.
- Create PowerBI dashboard based on stakeholder requirements.
- Analyze reporting trends.
- Troubleshoot issue seen for database and report generation.
- Special projects as assigned.
- Must be enrolled in a college or university working toward a bachelors degree in Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Computer Science,or closely related field.
- Must be available to work up to 40 hours per week during the entire internship period beginning May 26th, 2021 and ending August 13th, 2021.
- Must be commutable to and from the Plano, TX OR Rockleigh, NJarea for the duration of the internship period.
- Coursework or experience in Data analysis and SQL Queries.
- Technical skills in using Microsoft Azure, Python and PowerBI.
- Must be responsible, self-motivated, creative, have a solid work ethic and have a desire to produce a quality product
- Strong communication skills (verbal, non-verbal, written, and listening) with the ability to articulate work at different levels of the organization
- Inquisitive individual with a desire to learn, possessing a long term desire to work in the field of Data analytics.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and handle numerous assignments simultaneously
- Positive, personable, andable to work cohesively with other across various divisions
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Quick learner, methodical and detail-oriented with desire to seek perfection
- Able to work independently as well as within a team
Associated topics: data integration, data management, data quality, data scientist, data warehouse, data warehousing, erp, mongo database administrator, sql, sybase