ProSync Technology is a leader in the Intelligence Community built on a community of talented and committed individuals. With a heritage built on supporting National Security and telecommunications industry we deliver solutions in Hardware Engineering, Intelligence Analysis, Cyber Defense, Research and Software Development. If you are ready for a new and exciting career we invite you to apply to be a part of our team, ProSync, Professionals In-Sync.
ProSync is currently looking for an Applications Developer II to join our team!
- Provides technical assistance for analyzing user needs, translating them into requirements, and
developing associated software solutions
- Coordinates and collaborates with a team of Integrators, Testers, and Network Engineers to meet
criteria for each requirement
- Writes technical documentation to include, but not limited to, technical management plans, schedules,
requirements documents, test documents, deployment documents, and technical briefings
- Develops code, tests, and debugs new software or enhancements to existing software.
- Provides technical support in the evaluation of software development
- Makes recommendations for improving documentation and development process standards
- Assists with developing and executing test procedures for prototype components
- Writes and review software and system documentation and software user manuals
- Develops research solutions by analyzing system performance standards, conferring with users or
system engineers; analyzing system flow, data usage and work processes; and investigating problem
- Modifies existing software to correct errors, to adapt to new hardware, or to improve its performance
- Designs, develops, and modifies software systems using scientific analysis and mathematical models
to predict and measure outcomes and consequences of design
- Designs or implements complex database or data repository interfaces/queries
- Supports tactical engineering activities to include participating in design meetings and technical
review meetings, developing technical plans to guide capability development, preparing test plans
and procedures, executing tests and writing test reports, reporting status of capability development
activities, and reporting goals and results
- Conducts software validation and verification, and software engineering anomaly resolution
- Evaluates the quality of proposed and existing software systems and solutions that support various
cyber software activities and are planned to be integrated into various networks and architectures
- Designs, develops, enhances, debugs, integrates, and implements software
- Troubleshoots production problems related to software applications
- Researches, tests, builds, and coordinates the conversion and/or integration of new products based
on user requirements
- Designs or implements complex algorithms requiring adherence to strict timing, system resource, or
interface constraints; performs quality control on team products
- Confers with system engineers and hardware engineers to derive requirements and to obtain
information on project limitations and capabilities, performance requirements, and interfaces
Requires a Bachelors degree in a technical discipline and four (4) years of applications development experience or six (6) years of applications development experience with a High School diploma.
- Knowledge of secure software development lifecycle and code versioning and maintenance
- Knowledge of software programming languages (e.g., Python, C/C++, XML, JSON)
- Knowledge in assessing and integrating commercial off the shelf (COTS) products.
- Knowledge across the entire field of software technologies and engineering, including information,
documentation, databases, model and architecture repositories, analysis, training, testing, data
synthesis, hardware, software, standards, economic consideration of selecting techniques and
processes, and interoperability
- Knowledge and familiarity to work with the installation, demonstration, test, validation and evaluation
of new and existing software, tools, methods, and software measurement technologies
- U.S. Citizenship and TS/SCI with Polygraph required
- CCAs will not be considered
ProSync's executive teamcreates and expands business opportunities,recruits talented and intelligent technology professionals, andfosters a company culture that empowers ProSync professionals to shape and mold thedirection of their careers and the direction of ProSync.Employees of ProSync Technology Group, LLC and applicants for employment shall be afforded equal opportunity in all aspects of employment without regard to race, color, religion, political affiliation, national origin, disability, sex, age, or marital status.
Email ...@prosync.com for more specifics regarding the position.
Associated topics: .net, backend, back end, c++, devops, java, matlab, sde, sdet, sw