Staffigo is searching for skilled, dedicated IT professionals. We currently have multiple openings for Hadoop Developers. Please review the position requirements below and apply today if your skills match our needs.
- Hadoop development and implementation.
- Loading from disparate data sets.
- Pre-processing using Hive and Pig.
- Designing, building, installing, configuring and supporting Hadoop.
- Translate complex functional and technical requirements into detailed design.
- Perform analysis of vast data stores and uncover insights.
- Maintain security and data privacy.
- Create scalable and high-performance web services for data tracking.
- High-speed querying.
- Manage and deploy HBase.
- Be a part of POC effort to help build new Hadoop clusters.
- Test prototypes and oversee handover to operational teams.
- Propose best practices/standards.
- Good knowledge in back-end programming, specifically java, JS, Node.js and OOAD
- Writing high-performance, reliable and maintainable code.
- Ability to write MapReduce jobs.
- Good knowledge of database structures, theories, principles and practices.
- Ability to write Pig Latin scripts.
- Hands-on experience in HiveQL.
- Familiarity with data loading tools like Flume and Sqoop
- Analytical and problem solving skills applied to Big Data domain
- Proven understanding with Hadoop, HBase, Hive and Pig.
- Good aptitude in multi-threading and concurrency concepts.
- Experience- 7-9 years
- Skills Required - HDFS, Apache Sqoop, Apache Flume, Apache HBase, Hadoop, Python, MySQL
- Minimum Qualifications BS/MS in Computer Science or related field 5+ years experience building web applications
- Excellent Soft Skills, Understanding the major algorithms like searching and sorting, Strong skills in writing clean code using languages like Java and J2EE technologies.
- Solid understanding of computer science principles
- Deep knowledge of web technologies such as HTML5, CSS and JSON
- Understanding how to engineer the RESTful, Micro services and knowledge of major software patterns like MVC, Singleton, Facade, Business Delegate
- Good understanding of continuous integration tools and frameworks like Jenkins
- Experience in working with Agile environments, like Scrum and Kanban.
- Experience in dealing with performance tuning for very large-scale apps.
- Experience in writing jobs using Open source cluster, computing frameworks like Spark Relational database design.
- Experience in writing scripts using Perl, Python and Shell scripting
- Experience in- MySQL, Oracle, SOLR, NoSQL - Cassandra, MangoDB and Hive.
- Aptitude for writing clean, succinct and efficient codes.
We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
Powered by JazzHR
Associated topics: backend, c c++, develop, devops, java, matlab, perl, php, software developer, sw