Growing Government Contractor looking to hire a Workday Migration Lead.
- 6+ years of relevant consulting or industry experience
- 2+ years of experience leading workstreams or small teams
- 2+ years of SaaS/Cloud based ERP
- 4+ years of hands-on ETL/data pipeline development experience, leveraging industry-standard tools
- Design, develop, and implement high-quality data migration solutions in order to meet project expectations and deadlines.
- Strong working knowledge of Relational Database Management Systems, Web Services APIs, and SQL with an emphasis on ETL, performance tuning, and analytics use cases
- Familiarity programming in languages commonly used for data management and data science/statistics, such as Python
- Collaborate across teams for mapping data from legacy systems, transforming data, loading data, and building custom data migration solutions.
- Support and lead other team members on projects
- Utilize your excellent problem-solving skills to meet business requirements with technical solutions.
- Excellent problem identification, analysis and solving skills; an innate ability to utilize all resources at your disposal to find a creative solution to a problem, whether business/functional or technical in nature
- A desire to take initiative and continuously work on improving the products you are responsible for
- A general interest in relevant emerging technologies such as cloud-native services, and a constant thirst to further your own technical abilities
- Hands-on experience with full suite of software lifecycle tools (Confluence, ALM, Jira, Stash, Jenkins, Artifactory, etc.)
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent professional experience
- Experience within Workday or similar SaaS based ERP packages
- Experience with data migration and management projects from beginning to end. Experience with data management activities on a cloud platform is a plus.
- Technical development experience with database programming languages and concepts (e.g. ETL, P/L-SQL, T-SQL, Stored Procedures, Views, etc.)
- Technical development experience with object-oriented programming languages and concepts (e.g. C#, Java, C++, etc.)
- Technical development experience with Web Services, SOAP and REST APIs (e.g. XML, XSD, XSLT, J-SON, etc.)
- Familiarity with ERP / Human Resources and Financial data (e.g., Job, Benefits, Time Tracking, Payroll, GL, Invoices, Payments, etc.)
- Data modeling and solution design experience
- Previous consulting experience implementing software solutions
- Ability to accurately scope, adjust when requirements change, and accurately allocate level of effort for tasks.
- Ability to work well with a team of highly talented software professionals in a rapid development environment
- Experience with large data sets.
- Excellent Excel skills
Powered by JazzHR
Associated topics: ccnp, code review, c++, c#, gs 2210, network layout, router, topology, unit test, vpn