Named the #1 Fastest-Growing Company in Central Texas | Austin Business Journal
*This position will eventually report out of a satellite office, however, is currently 100% remote*
Delivering more than 10 billion messages per month across browser-based push notifications, mobile app push notifications, and email, Pushnami enables brands to capture more subscribers, intelligently market to them quickly, and grow their revenue. Our clients love what weve built so far, and we cant wait to make it even better. And since Pushnami is 100% privately held (zero outside funding or investment) and has been profitable from day one, we are accountable to only our clients and ourselves.
We are seeking an experienced Senior Frontend Developer to collaborate with designers and backend engineers to build powerful web interfaces.
What you will be doing:
* Define and deliver frontend code with UX/UI built to drive value to our clients
* Analyze requirements and prioritize tasks.
* Build and implement new web/GUI applications while supporting existing ones
* Identify and troubleshoot key usability and user experience problems and provide informed solutions.
* Influence and have an input in how the team solves complex technical issues.
* Present design ideas to business stakeholders and solicit feedback.
* Minimum 5 Years Heavy Experience with Angular
* Experience with UI/UX design
* Knowledge of Node.js
* Energized and Positive Attitude
* Ability to thrive in a changing environment
What you'll love about us:
* We are self-funded and profitable (and growing fast)
* We were named one of Inc Magazines 2020 Best Place to Work & Builtin Austins 2020 Best Places to Work in Austin, Best Perks & Benefits, and Best Paying List.
* Lots of room for growth we empower our people then get out of their way
* Fun we're passionate and enjoy what we do
* Empathy - we care about our employees and our customers
Pushnami Employment Benefits:
* A competitive base salary plus bonuses
* Full Medical and Dental PPO Insurance that is 100% paid for by the company
* 401k Retirement Plan - Fully matched up to 6%
* Flexible work schedule that is based on performance rather than time
* Unlimited paid vacation after one year of employment
* Relaxed dress code and open office environment
* A supportive culture that encourages health and personal improvement
Pushnami was built on the principles of positivity and acceptance. We strive to build an inclusive work environment that uses our success to make a genuine impact on the community around us. No employee or applicant will face discrimination/harassment based on race, color, ancestry, national origin, age, gender, marital domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, or veteran status.
*This position will eventually report out of a satellite office, however, is currently 100% remote.
Associated topics: angular, ajax, asp, asp.net, css3, jquery, jscript, jsp, php, web design