REQ#: RQ70937Travel Required: None Requisition Type: Regular
We are GDIT. The people supporting and securing some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. Our work has meaning and impact on the world around us, but also on us, and that's important.
GDIT is your place. You make it your own by embracing autonomy, seizing opportunity, and being trusted to deliver your best every day. We think. We act. We deliver. There is no challenge that we can't turn into opportunity. And our work depends on a Customer Services and Information Technology Officer joining our team to support Government activities at McLean or Warrenton, Virginia.
At GDIT, people are our differentiator. As a Customer Services and Information Technology Officer (CSITO) directly supporting the customer, you will be trusted to provide both critical technical support in addressing complicated IT-related issues and delivering exceptional customer service. In this role a typical day will include:
- Working as part of a motivated, high-performing team
- Resolving critical IT-related issues that negatively impact the customer's mission
- Collaborating with teammates and government customers to identify process improvements
- Lending expertise and institutional knowledge to less experienced CSITO's to improve the overall technical excellence of the team
- Manage personal metrics, alignment to KPI's, and the office's ticket queue
- Education: Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical certifications or training, or work experience.
- Minimum of 2 years related experience.
- Technical Skills: Experience with Active Directory, Windows 7, Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Office, and demonstrate hardware/application troubleshooting skills.
- Security Clearance Level: Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
- Preferred Qualifications: Knowledge of customer product base (software/hardware).
WHAT GDIT CAN OFFER YOU
- Alignment to a mission-critical role that directly impacts the customer's ability to effectively execute its mission.
- Direct engagement with contractor leadership that centers upon career development/mobility, enhanced performance evaluation, and corporate information sharing & networking opportunities.
- Placement on a dynamic team of talented professionals that organically fosters an environment of innovation, collaboration, and trust.
Contributes to completion of milestones associated with specific engineering projects.
Develops solutions to a variety of engineering problems of moderate scope and complexity.
Performs systems design, development, and integration from the start of a systems life cycle to the end.
Oversight of moderately complex infrastructure including installing, configuring, testing and maintaining operating systems, application software, and system management tools.
Performs systems modeling, simulation, and analysis.
Performs continual maintenance of security, including backup and redundancy strategies.
Prepares and maintains documentation for processes and procedures related to engineering projects.
Maintains current knowledge of rapidly changing technology.
DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS: BA/BS (or equivalent experience), 2+ years of experience
We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class. - provided by Dice
Associated topics: equipment, maintain, maintenance, network, satcom, satellite, server, system engineer, system technician, technician