Electrical Project Manager in Omaha - will relocate!
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Brett Tolmie
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button and sending us your resume.A bit about us:
Our client is a well-established and reputable name in the electrical and communications contracting industry and for the past 60+ years they have been offering a full range of services from design build to instrumentation and engineering. Their clients span across a wide range of industries including commercial, industrial, automotive, data-centers, petro-chemical and power.
Their team is certainly considered one big happy family and they pride themselves on their above average tenure which stems from a fantastic work environment, generous compensation and benefits packages, plenty of career growth opportunities and the fact that it is simply a great place to work.
Currently they are looking to add a Senior Project Manager to their team in the Omaha area. This person can live in Omaha, relocate to Omaha or they can travel bi-weekly to Omaha in which case they would be paid per diem.Why join us?
Salary commensurate with experience
Additional compensation when travel is required
Competitive benefits package including health, dental, matching 401k program, etc.Job Details
- Implement safety standards in accordance with OSHA, client safety procedures and company standards.
- Verify specification and code compliance of installation.
- Coordinate and supervise activities of all company personnel assigned to project.
- Ensure compliance of all company, client and project policies.
- Provide direction to planning, scheduling and engineering functions.
- Responsible for the coaching and mentorship of Project Managers and Project Engineers assigned to project.
- Maintain labor relations.
- B.S. in Electrical Engineering or Construction Management, an IBEW Apprentice Training Certificate or equivalent
- 5 years related experience as a Project Manager in the electrical contracting industry.
- Willingness to travel and relocate as needed to support local and national projects.
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button.
Associated topics: chief program officer, cpo, manage, manager, management, monitor, product manager, project manager, relationship manager, task