Looking for a Lead Information Security Engineer that will play a dynamic role in enhancing detection capabilities at HERE Technologies. This role will be a key part in designing our security alerts, dashboards and playbooks through continuous analysis of actual data sources and cyber threats. Lead Information Security Engineer will work with different cross functional HERE teams to provide the highest quality threat detection, monitoring and automation for our enterprise and cloud infrastructure.
- Working with various data sources for threat detection and automation
- Analyze the latest adversary's TTP and develop approaches to detect them
- Participating in threat hunting activities
- Developing security alerts, dashboards and playbooks for HERE Security Operations Center
- Design standards for logs and alerts and collaborate with service team to incorporate these standards
- Analyze log coverage, details of available events and work with different teams and owners to support Detection Engineering requirements.
- Collecting Metrics for Detection Engineering activities
- Hands-on experience in any areas of security engineering: detection, forensics, reverse-engineering or red teaming
- Experience with Splunk (customs searches, dashboards)
- Ability to write scripts, automate things and create team tools (Python, Ruby, Java, C++ or PowerShell)
- Understanding of adversary's TTP
- Strong understanding of modern OS like Linux, Windows and MacOS
- Understanding web-security (threats, attacks and etc)
- 3+ years of experience in securing IT systems and infrastructure
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering /or relevant work experience
HERE is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, age, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, parental status, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.
Ever checked in somewhere on social media? Ever tracked your online orders? You might be using HERE Technologies every single day without even realizing it. You can find us everywhere: in vehicles, smartphones, drones or third-party apps. We believe that with the right people, we will continue to be a game-changer in the technology industry and improve the daily lives of people around the world. Find out more by clicking the video below or going HERE.
Associated topics: forensic, identity, identity access management, iam, idm, leak, malicious, phish, security, security officer