Ace Info Solutions, a Dovel company, seeks an IT Solutions Program Manager for a major government software modernization project. This is a high-visibility, high-risk, high-dollar, cloud based project that will make a difference in the lives of fellow US citizens. Candidates must have experience leading top performance teams that are both collaborative and agile with a strong history of delivering results that exceed customer expectations. Direct experience with large scale government contract transitions is preferred.
You will lead a team of highly motivated experts in agile software development, business analytics, project management, UX/UI design, QA and DevOps. The existing team is made up of self-starters who take prompt, yet purposeful action.
The ability to speak to all levels of stakeholders and function professionally under pressure is required. Interpersonal skills must be top notch. In addition, you must be able to navigate a path through ambiguous situations with changing demands. You don t just manage the team and customers, you build relationships and they look forward to talking with you.
- History of delivering complex IT projects on time and exceeding customer expectations
- Ability to remove blockers that inhibit progress or disrupt culture
- Expert knowledge of the software development lifecycle (SDLC) from planning and inception through implementation and post-production support
- Advanced understanding of Agile Principles and adherence to the Agile Manifesto with justified flexibility, this includes Scrum, Kanban and Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe)
- Experience in project management disciplines including organizing and prioritizing multiple tasks, building a functional team from scratch, and balancing the needs of multiple stakeholders
- Ability to identify, communicate, and resolve program-level roadblocks for multiple geographically distributed Scrum teams
- History of aligning customers, team members and program goals
- Experience leading teams through resolution of program issues
- Servant Leadership and mentoring capabilities with a team-centric focus.
- The ability to discuss technical matters with business people and business matters with technical people
- Communicate at all levels with clarity, poise, maturity and precision both written and verbally, including high level leadership and customer-facing situations
- Negotiate critical deadlines and capabilities across multiple teams, that include both business and technical stakeholders
- Excellent problem-solving and critical-thinking skills; balancing strategic alignment with technology roadmap and emerging industry trends with practical delivery
- Clear understanding of change & risk management techniques
- Conflict resolution and mentoring skills
- Bachelor s Degree or above in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Business or other related discipline
- Must be a US Citizen
- PMP Certification - or the ability to quickly obtain certification prior to hire date
- Must be able to pass a background investigation for Public Trust security clearance
- History working on large scale government projects or equivalent
- Senior leadership, directing all phases of the SDLC and teams of 20+
- PMI-ACP, SAFe, or other relevant agile certifications preferred, PMP Certification required (or ability to obtain within 6 months
- Experience managing large contract transitions in the Federal IT space
- Proven experience planning, implementing, and operating enterprise scale IT Modernization projects
Ace Info Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer with a commitment to diversity. All individuals, regardless of personal characteristics, are encouraged to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Associated topics: chief program officer, cpo, manage, manager, management, monitor, product manager, project manager, relationship manager, task