A career in Sales and Marketing, within Internal Firm Services, will provide you with the opportunity to focus on positioning a distinctive PwC brand in the marketplace and driving long term revenue growth. Our Sales and Marketing Generalist - Practice Support team focuses on designing, developing, and implementing communication programmes and media events to promote and sell PwC's brand and services as well as contribute to and evaluate our pricing strategies in the marketplace.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As a Senior Associate, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Use feedback and reflection to develop self awareness, personal strengths and address development areas.
- Delegate to others to provide stretch opportunities, coaching them to deliver results.
- Demonstrate critical thinking and the ability to bring order to unstructured problems.
- Use a broad range of tools and techniques to extract insights from current industry or sector trends.
- Review your work and that of others for quality, accuracy and relevance.
- Know how and when to use tools available for a given situation and can explain the reasons for this choice.
- Seek and embrace opportunities which give exposure to different situations, environments and perspectives.
- Use straightforward communication, in a structured way, when influencing and connecting with others.
- Able to read situations and modify behavior to build quality relationships.
- Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
Job Requirements and Preferences:
Minimum Degree Required:
High School Diploma
Minimum Years of Experience:
Preferred Fields of Study:
Marketing, Public Relations, Business Administration/Management, Communications Studies/Speech Communication and Rhetoric
Demonstrates a thorough level of knowledge and/or a proven record of success in digital marketing techniques, marketing trends and industry leading practices, emphasizing the following areas:
- Optimizing experience with Marketing Automation systems and customer journey tactics;
- Illustrating digital marketing experience across channels, with a focus on email, social, web and advertising, alongside experience of measuring and analyzing data to build a picture of campaign performance;
- Understanding of Marketing Technology and its impact on go to market strategies;
- Driving business objectives and sharing insights on marketing activities and processes;
- Demonstrating knowledge of key business issues clients are facing and aligning go to market strategy and point(s) of view around those issues;
- Executing a data driven, integrated marketing strategy delivering results against strategic priorities that contribute to developing relationships and increasing brand equity;
- Conducting marketing tactics across several functional areas of the marketing mix including brand, digital and social marketing, public relations, analyst relations, collateral, thought leadership and sales tools, events, etc. and supporting marketing strategy;
- Leveraging knowledge of competitive and market research to understand client issues, marketing dynamics and competitive strategies;
- Demonstrating knowledge of Marketing and Sales function, including Sales, Marketing, Brand, and Integrated Content;
- Executing marketing programs that are on the leading edge and leverage marketing technologies to create a greater client experience (e.g., social listening, analytics, etc.);
- Participating in evaluation, analysis, and interpretation of voice of the customer and market research information and applying learning to delivery of marketing programs;
- Leveraging knowledge of competitive positioning to contribute to development of messaging and marketing strategies;
- Developing relationships with all levels from peers to internal and external stakeholders and leadership;
- Leveraging writing skills to develop and edit internal communications and integrated content;
- Grasping firm capabilities and offerings and incorporate messaging into marketing programs;
- Delivering marketing strategies and plans that deliver positive results in brand awareness and revenue growth;
- Reporting on results of marketing programs and related return on investment (ROI);
- Identifying internal barriers and resource constraints in order to produce successful programs;
- Making independent decisions on the execution of marketing tactics across a wide variety of functional areas and escalating when appropriate; and,
- Participating in ongoing marketing strategy development and driving change by collaborating with other marketing and sales professionals.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment at PwC without regard to race; creed; color; religion; national origin; sex; age; disability; sexual orientation; gender identity or expression; genetic predisposition or carrier status; veteran, marital, or citizenship status; or any other status protected by law. PwC is proud to be an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer.
For positions based in San Francisco, consideration of qualified candidates with arrest and conviction records will be in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.