System Administrator for the Engineering, Development, Integration, and Sustainment (EDIS) program. This position is to support the Space and Missile Systems Center (SMC) to develop, deploy, modernize, and expand the capabilities of the Multi-Mission Satellite Operations Center (MMSOC). The position is located in Albuquerque, NM.
Key responsibilities are:
- Managing, maintaining and upgrading the organization's computing infrastructure
- Provide input and assistance to support Information Assurance activities, sustainment, life-cycle management and operations of all systems and enclaves
- This position may require work across three shifts (Days, Swings, and Midnight) 24x7x365
- Must possess an active Top Secret/SCI security clearance
- Must possess a current Security + certification, or equivalent certification that satisfies DoD 8140/8570 requirements for IAT Level II positions.
- B.S. degree is required with 5+ years of systems administration/network administration experience. Additional years of experience will be considered in lieu of degree.
- Good understanding of information and data management
- Contribute to the completion of programs and projects; ability to obtain results and make recommendations
- Ability to provide high level summary of results and draw conclusions based on interpretation of data
- Strong scripting skills and is familiar with at least one of the following tools: Python, Ansible, Terraform or Powershell.
- Virtualization experience (VMWare preferred)
- VMWare skills (VSphere, NSX, Horizon, Orchestration)
- SolarWinds experience
- Network automation skills
- STIG implementations
- DNS management
- Experience with Agile development teams
At IPSecure, you'll shape the future of Cybersecurity by building the technology to tackle the toughest challenges and stay ahead of the latest threats. If you want to join an agile and growing company that makes a direct impact in the cyber fight against cyber criminals, IPSecure is the place for you. Driven by passionate people who are dedicated to making the world safer, it's no wonder we've been named a Top Place to Work.
- We offer competitive benefit plans for medical, dental and vision.
- Paid Time Off Accrued.
- Educational Assistant Program.
- Supplemental Insurance.
- Short Term / Long Term Disability Insurance.
- Paid Vacation, Holiday and Sick Leave.
- Retirement Plan with Employer Contribution match.
- IPSecure is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other legally protected status.*
Associated topics: infrastructure, maintenance, network, sccm, scom sccm, server, system administrator, system center configuration manager, system center operations manager, tcp ip