Terminix is currently recruiting for a paid 10-week summer internship program located at our global headquarters in Memphis, Tennessee.
For more than 85 years, Terminix has built a reputation as one of the nations leading providers of termite and pest control services, safeguarding over 3 million homes and businesses against all types of pests in 47 states and 14 countries.
You will participate in a program designed to provide you with real-world experience and prepare you for an exciting role in a corporate environment in Information Technology.
In order to be a successful intern, you will need to possess the following background/experience:
- Current Junior or Senior with at least 80 Hours of completed course work towards Bachelors degree
- or higher
- Demonstrated academic success (minimum 3.0 GPA)
- Excellent communication & organizational skills
- Strong technical skills/Proficient in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Proven leadership ability
- High attention to detail
- Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) Training preferred