Join WWs mission to help change peoples lives. We are a global wellness technology company inspiring millions of people to adopt healthy habits for real life. We do this through engaging digital experiences, face-to-face (and virtual) workshops, and sustainable programs that encourage people to move more, shift their mindset, sleep better, and eat healthier while enjoying the foods they love. By drawing on over five decades of experience and expertise in behavioral science, we build communities in order to deliver wellness for all.
**A Summer Internship with Purpose**
Our 11-week, paid summer internship program provides you with opportunities for learning and personal development, networking, and engagement with our leadership teams. Based in San Francisco, New York City, or Toronto (but operating virtually until it is safe to be back in our offices), youll feel accepted from day 1, included, and a part of our community. Youll gain hands-on experience and exposure within your discipline and team while making real contributions, receiving mentorship, and learning from constructive feedback. Whether it's wrangling big data or writing code for our app, your work contributes to our companys overall success, impacting the lives of millions.
**My Impact as a WW Software Engineering Intern**
- Create impactful, high-quality code for WW products and services
- Become a part of the WW Engineering scrum team solving real-world technical challenges at scale and interact with Data Science, Product Management, and Experience Research teams.
- Learn and use the latest trends, tools & methodologies used in the industry to build your career in areas of Software development (microservices, cloud hosting), Agile Methodologies, Quality Engineering and get involved in peer code reviews, writing unit tests
- Enhance your learning experience by collaborating with the senior engineer youll be paired with depending on your background, interests, and experience:
- Backend Engineer (Java / Scala / Node.JS) - WW backend engineers contribute to building real-world RESTful, highly scalable APIs and applications
- Full-Stack Software Engineer (Node.JS, Express, React.js) - WW full-stack engineers are masters of all & contribute to both frontend & backend development.
- Integration Engineer - build high volume, reliable integrations using Mulesoft, Kafka
- Software Development Engineer in Test - SDET - As part of the QA team, SDETs contribute to WW automation scripts to test Mobile apps, websites & APIs using the latest technologies like Dredd, RestAssured, Charles, Postman, etc.
- Research & Development - Fullstack Engineer
Associated topics: algorithm, application, backend, developer, devops, java, matlab, python, software engineer, sw