Improving lives through total healthcare
for everyone, everywhere, anytime, aligned from their first to future care.
Four years ago, the team at Tridiuum came together to infuse 17 years of ground-breaking research into a set of products that would transform the way patients, providers and payers use behavioral health to improve all our lives. We live to accelerate improved patient outcomes while broadening access to the best behavioral health treatment options.
Tridiuum is the digital behavioral health company dedicated to delivering innovative integrated medical-behavioral health solutions, leveraging its Tridiuum1 platform. Tridiuum scores patient performance in real time, identifying behavioral health risk and generating significant financial returns while delivering remarkably improved outcomes through a powerful digital, clinical intervention. Established in 1997, Tridiuum (formerly Polaris Health Directions ) has almost two decades of focused experience supported by more than $17 million in research grants from the National Institutes of Health in partnership with preeminent universities and hospital systems. The company is located in Philadelphia, PA.
We address the full continuum of care. Our one-of-a-kind products solve behavioral care in the clinical environment from identification, through intervention and analysis. Our products help payers, providers and patients solve real problems that exist where they work and live. Through combining millions of data points to predict, address and transform, our products combine achieve the triple aim. Lower costs, better quality, and greater outcomes. Everything we develop, do and deliver achieve these goals.
Today, our products are deployed from coast-to-coast across leading health care systems, embedded in hundreds of their clinical environments, helping improve the health of their patients in ways we could have never imagined.
We re looking for a Linux Systems Administrator to join our Engineering Team in Center City Philadelphia!
What does this role look like?
- Build and maintain reliable and secure Linux systems while following industry best practices
- Design and architect the core services needed for a quickly growing enterprise
- Support hosted application across 2 datacenters in addition to AWS that primarily utilizes Ruby on Rails, Nginx, and PostgreSQL
- Increases the sophistication of our alerting and escalation mechanisms
- Ensures systems have appropriate controls in order to meet the company s security policies and comply with HIPAA, PCI DSS, & HITRUST
Contributes to Your Success at Tridiuum:
- Installation and administration of Red Hat/CentOS/Ubuntu Linux environments. Includes patching, account creations, upgrades, etc.
- Understanding of PostgreSQL and the ability to learn different clustering solutions
- Proficient in scripting and automation of tasks
- Assist with IT audits
- Provide training and maintain documentation for additional support and administration resources
- Experience working in virtualized environments
- Participate in planning, testing and execution of Disaster Recovery (DR) initiatives
- Work with managed hosting provider to spec out and provision new servers and infrastructure as needed
- Participate in production support activities. Use technical knowledge to help troubleshoot incidents that may arise. Proactively put processes in place to prevent and reduce the severity of outages
- Develop and maintain installation, configuration and maintenance procedures and documentation
- Proactive monitoring of application environments including timely responses to alerts
- Proven history of being able to take a project from idea to implemented
- Demonstrated ability to work independently, a self-starter
Makes You Really Stand Out:
- History of working in a startup environment with small, closely integrated teams
- Security minded with a history of working in compliance driven industries
- Experience with Amazon Web Services
- Knowledge of PostgreSQL or related SQL database
- Past deployment experience with configuration management tools like Ansible, Puppet, and Chef
- Knowledge and Experience deploying core network services like DNS, LDAP, NTP, etc. .
Associated topics: equipment, infrastructure, ip, maintenance, network, operating system, router, sccm, system center operations manager, tcp