We are looking for the Senior Cloud Engineer/Architect for the contract role in Des Moines, IA
Interview: Web cam
- Architect, implement and maintain solutions that ensure our services' availability, capacity, performance, and security, such as auto-scaling, load balancers, gateways, endpoints, forward and reverse proxies, firewalls, traffic inspection, and remote access capabilities.
- Provide expert level design and operational practices for AWS
- Own technical recommendations for critical aspects of our technology operations in areas including Production, deployment process automation, monitoring, and security
- Ensure alignment between security architecture frameworks, standards, and overall IT cloud strategy
- Provide training on various cloud security and cloud technologies and mentor other staff on these topics
- Create and maintain build scripts, templates, and other artifacts for the Infrastructure stack
- Support Continuous Integration (CI) and build servers, and ensure adherence to CI principles
- Support the migration of applications to the cloud infrastructure and assist in analysing, tuning, and re-architecture when necessary to ensure adherence to business requirements.
- IT experience with a minimum of 3 years of Senior Level Experience with AWS installation and Cloud Automation tools configuration. - 10 YEARS REQUIRED
- Demonstrated experience with the next generation AWS security stack.
- Demonstrated experience working with AWS to provide highly available, secure, and reliable services that take advantage of AWS's catalog of pre-existing solutions where possible.
- Demonstrated experience leveraging AWS Identity & Access Management services and the integration of 3rd party solutions with these systems. A thorough understanding of AWS Organizations' best practices related to security and governance across multiple accounts is required.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with demonstrated technical leadership
- Ability to partner with the IT, engineering, and security teams to develop, deploy, and maintain secure cloud architectures aligned to internal standards and current best practices.
- Partner with Security and Network Engineering to enable global routing across AWS accounts, regions, and physical locations.
- Demonstrated experience conducting reviews and evaluations of new AWS services and service enhancements relevant to our current and future state infrastructure.
- provided by Dice
Associated topics: application architect, backend, back end, c#, java, matlab, perl, php, senior, senior software engineer