FUJIFILM Electronic Materials, a global leader in chemical solutions for the semiconductor manufacturing industry, has an exciting opportunity at our Mesa, AZ facility for a Product Manager within our CMP group!
This role will develop and support new and existing business of the CMP product lines. The successful candidate must have an in-depth knowledge of the semiconductor market, including key product characteristics, customer requirements, FUJIFILM s product implementation and support strategies, and relationships with key members at customer accounts.
- Lead new product commercialization projects in coordination with other Product Management staff, partnering with the R&D, Applications Engineering, QC, Production, and Business/Sales teams.
- Ensure compete and timely product stewardship by directing the Product Based Teams (PBT).
- Own our management of change (MOC) protocol by working closely our supplier quality engineering team. Develop qualification strategies, per customer expectations and execute them together with the product team. Work closely with our customer base and account management to manage product change notifications (PCNs) and customer qualifications. Identify, monitor and improve appropriate key performance indicators (KPI s).
- Coordinate responses to customer inquiries for technical information for new and existing products.
- Analyze sources of variation for new products to understand the impact of raw materials, production systems, or QC test methods on product QC trends, in support of the manufacturing engineering and quality engineering teams.
- Support process technology initiatives to improve product filtration or reduce production variability, in support of the manufacturing engineering teams.
- Identify continuous opportunity projects internally through engagement with production and quality teams to improve the quality of products.
- BS in Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, Material Science or related fields.
- Experience dealing directly with customers, with consideration to the control of sensitive intellectual property (IP).
- 5+ years experience with the semiconductor market and supporting materials is preferred.
- Comfort working under minimal supervision to achieve goals in a rapidly evolving environment
- Proven self-starter with ability to multi-task and prioritize key objectives
- Track record of problem solving and breaking through technical or organizational barriers to achieve goals.
- Must have a good working knowledge of statistical analyses and ability to understand and interpret data.
- Must have experience with Power Point, Excel or other software tools to generate concise customer presentations.
- Must have demonstrated communication skills.
Successful semiconductor manufacturers move quickly. They demand quality and they require leading technology. For them, partnering with the right supplier is a critical decision.
With state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities in the U.S., Europe, Taiwan, China, Korea and Japan, local sales offices throughout the world and on site applications support, FUJIFILM Electronic Materials is prepared to supply the world's top tier semiconductor manufacturers.
FUJIFILM Electronic Materials offers a broad array of products and services used throughout the semiconductor manufacturing process.
Along with our broad array of advanced products, we rely on a corps of applications engineers to work directly with customers on specific applications. Technical and applications support are backed by technical service centers. FUJIFILM's investment in technical talent and equipment ensures optimal product characterization and quality in the face of the toughest customer requirements - whether in R&D or in customer applications.
FUJIFILM Electronic Materials is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.