Sense Corp is seeking a brilliant, creative, fun, and skilled Lead DevOps Engineer who is experienced working with cross-functional teams. As part of our Public Sector division, you will collaborate with the team to ensure deployments meet our clients needs. The ideal candidate will be experienced leading DevOps teams that use Azure DevOps to create and manage build/release pipelines for parallel work streams.
- Lead the DevOps team, mentor team members, and provide oversight
- Attention to detail with a focus on high-quality deliverables
- Coordinate all deployment activities
- Supervise branch management and merges
- Allocate development/test environments in support of parallel work streams
- Manage deployment pipelines
- Communicate with stakeholders across project teams
- Support ongoing/continuous improvement to the overall DevOps process
- Available on-call and after hours as required
- 5+ years experience as a Lead DevOps Engineer
- Ability to create and maintain pipelines for continuous integration (CI) and continuous deployment (CD)
- Experience with Azure DevOps, Azure Artifacts, Amazon Web Services (AWS), Maven, npm, Tomcat, MuleSoft Mule ESB, Oracle databases, Red Hat Process Automation Manager, YAML, Unix platforms
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Experience on a team using Agile or the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe)
- Experience deploying Java Spring Boot/Angular applications in AWS and on-premise data centers
- Scripting skills with Bash and/or PowerShell
- Monitoring experience with AppDynamics and Splunk
- Prior public-sector consulting experience
- Bachelors degree in computer science or a related field
- US Citizen or GC (Sponsorship or Corp to Corp is not available for this role)
Sense Corp has a proud history of ranking among both the Best Places to Work and Healthiest Employers in Austin, Dallas, Houston, and St. Louis. We offer a variety of ways to LEARN, SERVE, GIVE, RELATE, and GROW.
- Extensive Training Opportunities
- Wellness Program
- Leadership & Professional Development
- Mindfulness Program
- Employee Driven Centers of Excellence
- Social & Educational Networks
- Enterprise Diversity & Belonging Program
- Community Outreach
About Sense Corp
Sense Corp is a leading professional services firm focused on transforming organizations and government agencies for the digital era. We deliver tailored solutions to help clients solve their most complex challenges and maximize potential. Founded in 1996, Sense Corp maintains operations in Austin, Columbus, Dallas, Houston, Minneapolis, and St. Louis and serves mid-market to Fortune 50 companies.
The Sense Corp Compass
We may be the only consulting firm in the country where being brilliant isnt enough to land you a job. Sense Corp employees must be brilliant, creative, human, and fun all at once. In other words, we hire terrific, well-rounded people. Its one reason clients love working with us. And its why we enjoy working with each other. Regularly recognized as a Best Place to Work and Healthiest Employer, Sense Corp is driven by a company culture that aims to help employees be the best version of themselves.
Visit us at www.sensecorp.com.
Associated topics: application architect, application developer, c, c/c++, c#, design pattern, devops, matlab, senior, software engineer lead