Peraton is seeking a Technical Program Manager in Pensacola, FL or in Arlington, VA to successfully manage the technical, schedule, and cost performance of the program, through subordinate program/project managers, in accordance with contract requirements and company policies, procedures and guidelines. This position is contingent upon contract award.
- Be responsible for overseeing a team of experienced operations analysts focused on cybersecurity and critical infrastructure reviewing, researching, vetting and documenting computer network defense attributes in an operational environment.
- Manage program resources with responsibility for cost, schedule, and performance.
- Develop, review, and present information and reports, orally and in writing, to a wide range of senior staff and audiences internal and external to the organization.
- Develop a performance measurements framework and facilitate a feedback system focused on customer service, communication, and technical skills.
- Create and manage a training program that focuses on improving technical knowledge and customer service.
- Oversee coordination of operational issues with higher headquarters, adjacent, and subordinate organizations and provide an integrated picture of operational issues affecting critical infrastructure and key resources.
- Focus on growth opportunities, leveraging white papers and presentations, to address customer needs or gaps.
- Bachelor's (or equivalent) with 10+ years of experience or a Master's with 8+ years of experience.
- Greater than 10 years experience in managing operational environments within cybersecurity or critical infrastructure with at least at least 4 years in a supervisory capacity.
- You are willing to travel.
- An active Top Secret clearance with the ability to obtain an SCI and agency suitability.
- Have CISSP & PMP certification.
- Have working knowledge of network operating and cloud-based sharing systems.
- Have DOD/DISA experience.
At Peraton, we re at the forefront of delivering the next breakthrough in national security, every day. We re the partner of choice to help solve some of the world s most daunting challenges. How? By thinking differently. We re not mired in the past. We look at all problems with fresh eyes. We look past the obvious to bring the best talent, tech, and ideas together to completely transform how problems are solved. So bring your unique ideas, your entrepreneurial spirit, and your drive to succeed. Get ready to be part of something bigger. Get ready to do the can t be done.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, or membership in any other group protected by federal, state, or local law.
Associated topics: chief program officer, cpo, manage, manager, management, monitor, product manager, project manager, relationship manager, task