YOUR LIFE'S MISSION: POSSIBLE
You have goals, dreams, hobbies and things you're passionate about.
What's Important to You Is Important to Us
We're looking for people who not only want to do meaningful, challenging work, keep their skills sharp and move ahead, but who also take time for the things that matter to them-friends, family and passions. And we're looking for team members who are passionate about our mission-making a difference in military members' and their families' lives. Together, we can make it happen.
Don't take our word for it.
- FORTUNE 100 Best Companies to Work For
- Computerworld Best Places to Work in IT
- FORTUNE Best Workplaces for Millennials
- Forbes America's Best Employers
This position is part of the Fraud Analytics team within Security.
- Investigate operational problems; recommend solutions to customer
- Monitor performance of systems to ensure continued systems efficiency
- Provide demonstrations of proposed solutions and technology; drive for team consensus
- Represent the business unit in identifying, analyzing and communicating system solutions
- Research emerging technologies and recommend solutions that align with business goals
- Apply and communicate changes and new trends in systems/technology
- Conduct and/or facilitate user acceptance testing to include developing and executing test cases, communication with project teams, validating and documenting results
- Discover issues and determine scope, scale and impact
- Collaborate with cross functional teams to enhance automated fraud mitigation efforts
- Oversee and coordinate recovery operations in the event of system failure
- Provide comprehensive day-to-day operational support
- Ensure security and integrity of systematic solutions
- Oversee server inventory, development, and maintenance
- Develop and maintain SQL Server Data Warehouse
- Develop and maintain dynamic ETL framework
- Provide vendor support for two way data transactions
- Troubleshoot system issues
- Perform other duties as assigned
Qualifications -- Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Extensive experience using Microsoft SQL Server and corresponding suite of tools
- Extensive experience developing APIs
- Experience in leading large projects/initiatives which have business risk and impact
- Extensive experience in researching, compiling, and documenting data, business processes, and workflow
- Drive problem resolution including determining root cause, scope and scale of issues
- Advanced research, analytical, and problem solving skills
- Ability to work collaboratively in teams, build strong relationships, gain confidence, and effectively communicate
- Advanced skill following, interpreting and applying relevant data/instructions to guidelines, procedures, practices and regulations
- Proven experience of variety of software and integrated complex systems in a fast-paced environment
- Significant experience in translating business requirements into technical solutions
- Proven ability to manage time productively while rapidly adapting to changes in priority
Hours: Monday - Friday, 8:00AM - 4:30PM
Location: 5550 Heritage Oaks Drive, Pensacola, Florida 32526 (Telework option available)
Equal Employment Opportunity
Navy Federal values, celebrates, and enacts diversity in the workplace. Navy Federal takes affirmative action to employ and advance in employment qualified individuals with disabilities, disabled veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans, recently separated veterans, and other protected veterans. EOE/AA/M/F/Veteran/Disability
Navy Federal reserves the right to fill this role at a higher/lower grade level based on business need. An assessment may be required to compete for this position.
Bank Secrecy Act
Remains cognizant of and adheres to Navy Federal policies and procedures, and regulations pertaining to the Bank Secrecy Act.
This position is eligible for the TalentQuest employee referral program. Please indicate the employee who referred you when applying.