Why KFC? Our culture is second to none, and we invest in our employees. Employee development and growth is at the center of our culture, and we don't just say that, we execute it through career pathing and mentoring. Not only that, we offer a competitive salary and bonus program, along with outstanding benefits to include:
* 4 weeks of paid time off + 1 week of sick time
* Half day Fridays
* Casual dress
* 100% matching 401k (up to 6%) with immediate vesting
* Onsite Daycare, Gym and Cafeteria
* Cash awards for delivering breakthrough results
* Competitive health, dental, and vision plans
* Tuition reimbursement
* 2 days paid time off for volunteer work
* And much, much more!
How will you contribute?
* Develop scalable and reusable machine learning and data processing pipelines in order to investigate trends in sales and customer behavior
* Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns within large, complex datasets.
* Improve and innovate upon existing data science processes
* Work collaboratively with various technical and non-technical personnel to develop and execute comprehensive analytics project plans
* Participate in cross-functional teams by providing insights and ideas to guide final decision making of more senior members of the team
* Provide ideas and recommendations to develop future strategy based on trends and new and emerging technologies. Senior leaders will use these key findings to develop a future-back strategy for data analytics to drive the business forward.
Potential opportunity to present data driven findings to higher level leadership, in partnership with Manager, Data Science
* Bachelor's degree in a quantitative field required, graduate degree is a plus but not required
* 0-3 years of experience, education and level of knowledge will also be considered and must have the following (these may be education focused):
o Strong experience with Python
o Strong statistical knowledge
o Rigorous and precise research methods
o Ability to perform statistical modeling using a multitude of statistical modeling packages and quantitative frameworks (i.e. numpy, scipy, scikit-learn, pyGAM, LightGBM, XGBoost, TenserFlow/Keras, PyTorch)
o Experience with data storage and processing (i.e. Spark, Azure Data Lake)
o Experience with source control (i.e. git)
o Experience with reporting tools (i.e. PowerBI, Tableau)
o Superb documentation skills
* Excellent interpersonal, presentation, and reporting skills
KFC restaurants across the US are commonly operated by independent business owners called Franchisees. They have a contract with KFC allowing them to sell our products and have all operating responsibility for their restaurant, including being your employer. As a result, independently-owned franchised or licensed locations may have different requirements.
Please keep in mind, this is just basic information and youll find out more after you apply. At KFC, what you do matters! So if you want to be part of a winning team, find out now why Life Tastes Better with KFC. Apply today!
Associated topics: data administrator, data analytic, data engineer, data manager, data management, data scientist, data warehousing, database administrator, etl, mongo database