- Dynamic team with many opportunities CONUS and OCONUS
- Support global forensics and biometrics labs both in the US and OCONUS.
- This contract supports the overall Identity Management concept within the military services
- Obtain some or enhance your experience working in a fully functional government laboratory working closely with forensics experts.
- Education: Bachelor's degree in Business, Computer Science or related field.
- Eight (8) years of experience as a program or systems analyst utilizing qualitative and quantitative methods to analyze organizational effectiveness for Anti-Terrorism/Force Protection (AT/FP), Counterterrorism, and/or Expeditionary Forensic program requirements.
Four (4) years of prior military experience that includes one or more of the following or similar disciplines: intelligence, operations, information command control information, communications
- Experience with the development, testing, and integration of systems within a formal DoD acquisition process, with the ability to assist in the documentation and guidance necessary to navigate the acquisition steps. Experience with industry standards for program analysis (i.e., ITIL, PMI, and CMMI).
- The above experience shall demonstrate the ability to deliver products under conditions of high operational tempo, frequently adjusting priorities and requirements, on time and within budget. Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate orally and in writing (i.e., experience in writing technical reports, presenting briefs) to civilian and military leadership.
- Professional proficiency with Microsoft Office tools such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook to effectively and accurately present briefings, findings, and recommendations to all levels of management.
US Clearance: Current US Secret Clearance
Locations: 7 Positions Total: Dahlgren, VA (2), Arlington, VA (5)
Ideal Innovations, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex,
national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status.
Ideal Innovations, Inc. is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.