Trissential is a trusted partner for end-to-end quality services and management consulting. As a part of our parent company Expleo, we have a footprint in 30+ countries. Our Mission is to have a positive impact on every person who interacts with Trissential. Clients love us because we are service focused. Employees love us because they are valued and cared for.
Come join a team where benefits start the first day of employment and compensation plans are designed to meet a flexible life style.
We are looking for an EnterpriseAgile Coachto join our dynamic team in Houston,TX.
- Work across the organization to help design and implement an effective Agile Transition for the business
- Responsible for mentoring/coaching other team and agile coaches in a collaborative environment focused on achieving the effective Agile Transition.
- Spinning up new teams and putting structures in place to assure their success
- Azure DevOps Boards is the preferred method of sharing work information
- Agnostic approach to lean and Agile frameworks, helping teams to choose their ways of working based on their environment and challenges
- Bring together Teams of Teams
- Implement effective governance, escalation and reporting
- Orchestration of teams
- Senior stakeholder management
- Certified Scrum, Kanban or ICAgile trainer
- Agile training course development and delivery
- ICAgile Coaching Agile Transitions certification
- ICAgile Agile Coaching and/or Team Facilitation certification
- Scrum Master, Product Owner and/or Kanban certification
- Design Thinking
- High emotional intelligence and mature soft skills
- Experience of working with multiple lean and Agile frameworks and scaled Agile frameworks
- 3+ years experience in enterprise level agile transitions
- 10 years experience of working in Agile environments
- Mentor coaching skills/experience
- Experience of working with multiple lean and Agile frameworks and scaled Agile approaches
- Ability to work with strong stakeholders and to demonstrate strength and certainty to them
- Experience of establishing new teams
- Ability to orchestrate multiple teams and manage
Nice To Have:
- Energy, oil and gas experience
- Azure DevOps Boards
- Experience of working with multiple scaled Agile approaches
Associated topics: .net, application developer, architect, c, design, develop, devops, expert, senior, senior software engineer