Business Group Highlights Defense
The Defense group supports the Department of Defense (DoD) mission to keep our homeland and its citizens safe. We provide solutions to improve the Nation's defense by providing software, systems engineering, IT, training and logistics and fleet management solutions.Responsibilities
- Provides user-operations training on C4 and IT systems, including AV/VTC systems, identified in the TDLs and accordance to USARPAC's requested schedule.
- Keeps abreast of training and development research: learning theory, motivation theory, and new materials, methods, and techniques.
- Confers with management, employees and clients to gain knowledge of work situations requiring training and to better understand changes in business initiatives and technologies.
- Active Secret Clearance
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Training and Development, Education, Human Resources or related field.
- 5+ years developing training programs/curriculum and documentation.
- 5+ years delivering learning programs for technical and soft skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work both independently and collaboratively with a team
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; strong presentation skills; ability to deliver impactful learning experiences.
- Ability to analyze problems and strategize for better solutions; detail-oriented and proactive.
- Experience performing work that requires decision making and the consistent exercise of independent judgement and discretion.
- Knowledge and experience of adult learning principles.
What matters to our nation, is what matters to us. At Perspecta, everything we do, from conducting innovative research to cultivating strong relationships, supports one imperative: ensuring that your work succeeds. Our company was formed to bring a broad array of capabilities to all parts of the public sector-from investigative services and IT strategy to systems work and next-generation engineering.
Our promise is simple: never stop solving our nation's most complex challenges. And with a workforce of approximately 14,000, more than 48 percent of which is cleared, we have been trusted to do just that, as a partner of choice across the entire sector.
Perspecta is an AA/EEO Employer - Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories.
As a government contractor, Perspecta abides by the following provisionPay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of the other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c). - provided by Dice
Associated topics: early education, gs 1701, gs 1702, gs 1720, instructor, paraeducator, professor, special education, substitute teacher, teach