Tenacious Solutions, LLC is seeking a TBM/ITFM Consultant to provide a client with TBM Implementation support in the DC area.
Primary job duties and responsibilities may include:
- Lead the implementation of the TBM framework, taxonomy, and validated best practices to establish transparency into cost, quality, and value of IT investments across the Agency.
- Lead the assessment, education, improvement, maturity, and sustainment of the TBM framework for the Agency.
- Lead the assessment of the Agencys IT Architecture.
- Execute end user design workshops to document current and future state solution models.
- Translate business designs and processes into technology solution architecture artifacts.
- Perform gap analysis between current customer application configurations and industry best practices and recommendations.
- Architect fully integrated technology solutions to remediate or improve the clients IT environment.
- Ensure tool configuration consistency across development, test, staging and production environments for the automation of manual business processes.
- Manage use of process improvement, re-engineering methodologies, and relevant methodologies and principles to conduct process modernization projects.
- Evaluate analytically and systematically problems of workflows, organization, and planning and develop appropriate corrective action.
- Develop all project deliverables including reports for executive leadership that effectively communicates trends, patterns, and predictions using relevant data.
- Identify new business development opportunities in the areas of Tenacious Solutions core competencies; specifically, TBM, CPIC, and EA.
- Research customers, competitors, solutions, specific opportunities, teaming partners and potential key personnel to capture additional Government contracts.
- Able to analyze the quality of all work performed and write proposals for the marketing of Tenacious Solutions capabilities in the Federal and Commercial market.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A minimum of 3 years of implementing and running CPIC/TBM programs at a Federal agency or running ITFM programs for a commercial company
- Excellent understanding and practical experience of agile IT delivery methods and their application
- Experience with CPIC software tools (i.e. eCPIC, iMatrix)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelors Degree in Business or related major
- Strong analytical and statistical skills
Tenacious Solutions, LLC is an 8(a) certified small business interested in taking on the toughest challenges and producing long-lasting, quality results. Our goal is to support federal clients by providing top-notch quality professionals. We also have a strong belief that our employees are our greatest asset, and we treat them as such. In addition to offering a competitive salary we also offer our employees a generous benefit package which includes: health insurance, dental insurance, paid time off, maternity and paternity leave to name a few.
Tenacious Solutions, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and we value workplace diversity. We invite resumes from all interested parties and consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, sexual preference, personal appearance, family responsibility, the presence of a non-job-related medical condition or physical disability, political affiliation, veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
Associated topics: ccna, cellular based, cloud, develop, engineer, fiber, information service, network layout, nosql, unit test