M.C. Dean is Building Intelligence in the form of cyber-physical solutions for the nation's most recognizable mission-critical facilities, large-scale infrastructure, and global enterprises.
Our success relies on great people delivering innovative projects and solutions for Fortune 100 companies and the most recognized agencies in government, defense, and security.
Join our more than 3,000 employees worldwide who engineer and deploy automated, secure and resilient power and technology systems; and deliver the management platforms essential for long-term system sustainability. Together we are creating the integrated systems and technologies that shape the built and cyber-physical world.
We offer an excellent benefits package including:
- A competitive salary
- Medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance
- Paid-time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- 401k Retirement Plan
- Military Reserve pay offset
- Paid maternity leave
As a Tech Analyst 2 for our team, you will.
- Work with project teams to develop, analyze, maintain implementation requirements
- Manage correspondence and documentation, as directed by the Project Manager and/or senior technical staff;
- Gather, consolidate, and analyze various work products / artifacts, such as quality scorecards, design review comments, daily reports, task updates, etc.;
- Develop training manuals, release notes, how-to articles/videos, and other educational and deployment support content
- Schedule and facilitate training sessions with project team members and internal and external stakeholders;
- Use with a wide range of software tools and perform a research, project support, and administrative tasks.
- Bachelors or Masters Diploma;
- Excellent verbal and written communication, exceptional organization skills
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Office, online collaboration tools;
- Ability to operate effectively in a dynamic team environment;
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with a broad range of colleagues, stakeholders, customers;
- Commitment to continuous learning and development, as well as knowledge sharing within the team;
- Exposure to computer screens for an extended period of time.
- Sitting for extended periods of time.
- Reach by extending hands or arms in any direction.
- Have finger dexterity in order to manipulate objects with fingers rather than whole hands or arms, for example, using a keyboard.
- Listen to and understand information and ideas presented through spoken words and sentences.
- Communicate information and ideas in speaking so others will understand.
- Read and understand information and ideas presented in writing.
- Apply general rules to specific problems to produce answers that make sense.
- Identify and understand the speech of another person.