Job Description Immediate Opportunity available for one of the world's largest warehouse equipment manufacturers headquartered in Lexington, Kentucky. This is a mid-size IT organization with a close 'family' style culture. Details are listed below. *Any experience working with Salesforce CRM is a PLUS!
Knowledge and Skills Requirements:
- Responsible for the daily administration, installation, configuration and maintenance of computer hardware, software, networks and devices.
- Instill and maintain security and privacy best practices of information systems, communication lines, and equipment.
- Oversee network administration duties including user account creation, permissions assignment, password management, and security and access control. Provide support for remote users including VPN, email and network access.
- Supervise telecommunications infrastructure, including phone systems, voicemail, and local, long-distance and cellular contracts.
- Develop adeptness with software and hardware used in the business. Support, monitor, test, and troubleshoot hardware and software problems.
- Install, configure, upgrade and maintain software, hardware and workstations based on needs and requirements.
- Manage contracted maintenance, warranties and service agreements.
- Monitor and maintain server and hosting operations including backup data and reports.
- Ensure backup processes are in place to react quickly in an outage or disaster situation.
- Direct and prioritize the workload of the IT department personnel while consistently leading by example.
- Design and maintain systems and process documentation.
- Be the primary point of contact and support for our customers related to systems and applications, always delivering outstanding customer service.
- Ensure that all customer requests for service are resolved promptly and professionally and delivered as promised.
- Responsible for continuous improvement in both efficiency and effectiveness, implementing best practices to optimize systems and processes.
- Identify and implement automation efforts beneficial to the business and customers.
- Identify technological enhancements, which can deliver improved customer experience and cost benefit to the company.
- Develop, gain approval and manage the IT budget. Propose capital expenditures with expected ROI for approval, as needed.
- Perform other duties or special projects as requested related to area of responsibility
- Ability to perform complex work with computer hardware, software and network systems.
- Proficiency with common business operating systems and applications, including Windows, Windows Server, MS SQL, MS Exchange and Office.
- Solid understanding of network technology and related concepts, such as LAN/WAN, TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, VPN, SMTP, etc.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Exchange, Remote Desktop Services, Windows Server, SQL Server, routers/firewalls, and Active Directory.
- Solid experience in Salesforce Administration. Development experience with APEX a plus.
- Experience with corporate ERP, WMS and finance systems. Experience with manufacturing system a plus. Database and system architecture experience a plus.
- Proven technical and analytical ability. Ability to diagnose and effectively resolve problems in the IT field.
- Critical thinking, problem solving and troubleshooting skills a must.
- Eager and curious to learn. Collaborative and a desire to teach and train.
- Excellent prioritization and organization skills. Self-motivated, proactive and detail oriented.
- Excellent communication & customer service skills on the phone, in person, in email and virtually.
- Ability to effectively work across multiple departments and become a reliable contributor with the management team.
- Ability to follow management direction to deliver desired results.
- Ability to manage stress and maintain professionalism with a fast-paced work environment and multiple priorities/tasks.
- Ability to effectively resolve problems and communicate progress and results to the organization and customers.
- Ability to remain current on latest technology trends and best practices and apply knowledge to the business and customers.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality at all times.
- Bachelors' degree in Computer Science or related discipline.
- 3+ years experience with Salesforce integration, deployment, development and maintenance.
- 6+ years of experience managing information systems and technology resources. Experience must include at least 2 years supervision. Experience in a manufacturing environment is highly preferred.
- Project management experience would be a plus.
- Ability to perform work that requires physical ability to move, setup, repair technical equipment up to 50 pounds
- Must be authorized to work indefinitely in the US without sponsorship and available to work after hours if needed.
Associated topics: chief program officer, cpo, manage, manager, management, monitor, product manager, project manager, relationship manager, task