job description:Analyze complex requirements and technical designs to develop and execute the software testing phase ensuring quality and usability of assigned products and services with a focus on User experience. Identify risks and/ or issues based off analysis of requirements and technical designs and communicate those risks/ issues to the line of business, technical support, and/ or team lead.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Following is a summary of the essential functions for this job. Other duties may be performed, both major and minor, which are not mentioned below. Specific activities may change from time to time.
1. Participate in requirements and technical design reviews to ensure clarity of the designs and usability.
2. Develop and maintain test designs based on an analysis of the requirements, use cases, and technical designs.
3. Execute testing, including functional, systems integration, and user acceptance.
4. Ensure coverage of the product and service changes through traceability.
5. Conduct external quality reviews of test designs and test results to Line of Business.
6. Communicate test execution progress and defect reports to QA Management.
7. Provide mentoring and guidance to other test analyst. Identify, lead and communicate process improvement activities and contribute to the establishment of processes and procedures.
8. Identify, lead and communicate process improvement activities and contribute to the establishment of processes and procedures.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
1. Bachelors degree in one of the business disciplines or equivalent education and related training.
2. A minimum of two years of proven testing skills in writing and execution.
3. Excellent organizational, writing, and communication skills.
4. Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
5. Ability to multi-task, prioritize tasks, manage deadlines, and quickly adjust to a rapidly changing environment.
6. Ability to work independently or as a member of a team.
1. QA or testing certification
2. Experience in banking operation