Minimum Required Skills:
PHP, Laravel, Vue
If you are a Full-Stack Developer looking to join a firm providing ways for people to connect with non-profits, please read on!
Founded in 2013, we are the leading nonprofit hub providing innovative ways for people to connect with and support nonprofits. Our company was born when our founder and CEO decided to apply his extensive marketing expertise to help nonprofits raise money, gain visibility, and further their mission. The team and our leadership have been recognized and featured by a number of prominent organizations and publications.
We also designed our site with individual users in mind. If youre looking for a nonprofit to support, you can search by any country in the world or one of our cause categories. You can then learn more about specific nonprofits by reading their profile, donate to support the work theyre doing, and follow them to receive regular updates about their work.
Top Reasons to Work with Us
- Competitive compensation!
What You Will Be Doing
- In this role, you will be responsible to write high quality, high performing, and maintainable codes
- Develop and support software working with our clients
- Coordinate cross-functionally to ensure your project meets business standards
- Support the test and deployment of new products
What You Need for this Position
At least 5 years experience with a combination of:
- PHP/LaravelSo, if you are a Full-Stack Developer looking to join a firm providing ways for people to connect with non-profits, please apply today!
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.Please apply directly to by clicking 'Click Here to Apply' with your Word resume!
Looking forward to receiving your resume and going over the position in more detail with you.
- Not a fit for this position? Click the link at the bottom of this email to search all of our open positions.
Looking forward to receiving your resume!
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Copyright 1999 - 2020 . CyberCoders, Inc. All rights reserved.
- provided by Dice
Associated topics: application, developer, matlab, perl, php, python, sde, sdet, software engineer, software programmer