We are seeking a talented Jira Service Desk Admin / Developer. This developer will be engaged in all phases of the software development lifecycle. The primary functions are to design, develop, document, test and debug new and existing software systems and/or applications for internal use, perform defect corrections (analysis, design, code). In addition, you will participate in design meetings and consult with business clients to refine, test, and debug programs to meet business needs
Jira is accessed by 8000+ users in the company, including Incident/Problem management, HR offboarding and onboarding, Software/Hardware requisition, Project ingestion, Budgeting and Financial planning, and Asset/Discovery of application for audit purposes.
Principal Responsibilities and Essential Duties:
- Perform Jira administration by installing Jira data center, setting Azure AD authentication, SSL and policies, user provisioning and management, environment management and support.
- Design and develop workflows; build custom applications; develop mechanisms to automate manual processes; platform upgrades; migration to target state platform.
Research technical issues using vendor support procedures, web sites, and other troubleshooting methods.
Provide appropriate IT associates with technical training, support and secondary documentation for Jira applications.
- Oversee migration from ServiceNow to Jira Service Desk.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology degree or equivalent
- 2 - 3 years of experience with Atlassian Jira and Confluence including tool administration and customization
- 2 years minimum experience supporting production systems
- Experience with Microsoft Windows and Linux administration
- Experience in using/extending REST/API Services and Java scripts.
- Understanding of various add-ons in Jira.
- Experience creating Jira templates, custom issues and workflows, custom forms and attributes.
- Experience with the Jira asset management system.
- Experience in building dashboards and reports.
- Experience with shell scripting and Linux operating system.
- Exposure to building deployment scripts in Azure.
- Experience with a Service Now to Jira migration or other integration projects is preferred
- Self-directed and able to manage changing priorities
- Ability to work early, late, or weekends as needed
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills required with strong time management skills,
- Interpersonal/communication skills with professional staff, senior level executives and the community at large
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
Cotiviti is a leading solutions and analytics company that leverages unparalleled clinical and financial datasets to deliver deep insight into the performance of the healthcare system. These insights uncover new opportunities for healthcare organizations to collaborate to improve their financial performance, reduce inefficiency, and improve healthcare quality.
We focus on improving the financial and quality performance of our clients. In healthcare, this means taking in billions of clinical and financial data points, analyzing them, and then helping our clients discover ways they can improve efficiency and quality. In addition, we support retail and life/legal industries with data management and recovery audit services.
Cotiviti applies deep data science and market expertise to help healthcare organizations in three critical areas:
Payment Accuracy: analyzing data flowing between payers and providers to ensure that claims are paid appropriately
Risk Adjustment: ensuring that health plans accurately capture and report how sick their members are so that plans are appropriately reimbursed for the healthcare services their members receive
Quality and Performance: evaluating healthcare cost, quality, and utilization at individual, provider, and population levels to identify the best opportunities for financial and clinical performance improvement
Associated topics: architect, backend, back end, c, develop, devops, expert, lead, project architect, senior software developer