Job Description (Posting).
Project Manager - Networks - LAN - WAN
- Installs, configures, and maintains approved telecom/network hardware and software components.
- Maintains structured cabling systems, telecom systems, WAN, LAN, Cellular/DAS, Wireless Networks and local Internet, remote access, VPNs, and connectivity protocols.
- Analyzes and implements network software or hardware changes.
- Establishes WAN, LAN, Wireless device profiles, device environments, directories, and security for networks being installed.
- May validate voice network configurations.
- Analyzes and resolves issues related to facilities bandwidth requirements and capacity planning.
- Monitors facilities bandwidth requirements and schedules requests for additional bandwidth.
- Adjusts bandwidth on a daily or weekly basis.
- Provides support for connectivity or related network/communication issues for the user community.
- Proven experience as a Project Manager delivering medium/large scale network projects.
- Excellent experience of projects focused on LAN and WAN ideally involving Cisco Technology.
- Experience of project delivery in a supplier environment dealing with external clients with strong experience of costing and commercial aspects.
- Ability to manage demanding stakeholders at all levels.
- Able to plan and execute the project strategy using recognised project/programme management techniques in line with Project Office process, Governance and best practice Ability to work effectively in a team across multiple work packages within the project and to maintain focus on the multiple objectives of each of the work packages.
EXP 12-15 years
(1.) To adhere to quality standards, regulatory requirements and company policies (2.) To provide support for on call escalations and doing incident & problem management (3.) To independently resolve tickets & esnure that the agreed SLA of ticket volume and time are met for the team (4.) To ensure positive customer experience and CSAT through First Call Resolution and minimum rejected resolutions / Reopen Cases (5.) Work on value adding activities such Knowledge base update & management, Training freshers, coaching analysts & conducting interviews/participation in hiring drives (6.) To participate or contribute on EN business in creation of proposals to drive Service improvement plans.
Associated topics: analog, cable technician, frequency, hardware, lan, opnet, radio, system engineer, technical, wan