The MIL Corporation is now hiring!
Let your imagination take flight supporting the Naval Air Warfare Center Aircraft Division (NAWCAD). Looking to find work that stimulates your mind, challenges your skills, and satisfies your curiosity? MIL currently holds several multi-year contracts with NAWCAD in the areas of Cyber, C5ISR, and Information Technology systems. Summary The MIL Corporation
is seeking a Cyber Security, Senior Associate
to provide support to accomplish feature deployment, security policy implementation, multi-factor authentication, access control enforcement, activity monitoring, configuration tuning, and system administration in support of a Federal Government client located in Norfolk, VA. Responsibilities
- Work with all relevant customer groups including, systems administration team, network teams, security teams, Enterprise help desk, program managers and business unit sponsors
- Provide customer support for end users and help desk
- Manage equipment installation and configuration at each site
- Maintain and update configurations as needed, including network segments, switch integrations, wireless integrations, VPN integrations, etc.
- Monitor health of Enterprise Management Software and Appliances
- Track all internal cases and adhere to change management process as specified by the customer
- Maintain and update configurations of RSA Authentication Manager appliances and/or servers associated identity sources, such as Active Directory as needed and manage RSA hardware and software tokens
- Interface with engineers and escalation team for any operational issues and escalations
- Definition and creation of operational and cybersecurity polices in accordance with the customer's business requirements
- Project management of cybersecurity solutions to meet customer's business goals, including participating in project meetings and conference calls and providing ongoing status reports that summarize outstanding issues and project plans
- Optimize appliance and server configurations
- Train customer personnel
- Provide recommendations for tool configuration and user training needs
- Conduct continuous monitoring, updating, and reconfiguration to meet customer's future needs
- Support automated reporting capabilities
- Define standard operations and backup procedures
- Has extensive experience with DoD STIG implementation and related documentation
- Able to provide outputs needed to support RMF such as technical mitigation documents
- Have knowledge in meeting compliance with applicable legislative and executive requirements, policies and guidelines on Information System Continuous Monitoring (ISCM) for Information Technology (IT) assets
- Possess technical experience in mitigating and/or remediating vulnerabilities or misconfigurations, and document findings and severity levels of non-compliance in formalized reporting, written and oral briefs, etc.
Desired Qualifications Education
- 10 years relevant experience
All applicants for this position must possess a current Secret
clearance; please note that the clearance process takes into account financial background aspects. Why MIL?
MIL is a dynamic workforce of industry professionals who deliver world-class solutions in cyber, engineering, financial management, and information technology - and we are looking for candidates like you. Whether you're fresh out of college or the military or well into your professional services career, MIL has great job opportunities that might be right for you.
Here at The MIL Corporation, we pride ourselves on the family-like environment instilled amongst our team. Our employees love working here, and it truly shows through our various recognitions & awards. Some of our most recent awards include:
- 2020, 2019, 2018, & 2017 Top Workplaces Award, The Washington Post (Washington, D.C.)
- 2020, 2017 Top Workplace Award, Greenville Business Magazine, Columbia Business Monthly, and Charleston Business Magazine (South Carolina)
- 2019 & 2018 Certified Great Workplace, Great Place to Work
- 2018 Fortune, Great Place to Work: Best Place to Work for Diversity
- 2018, Above & Beyond Award, Employer Support of the Guard and Reserve (ESGR), Department of Defense
If your goal is to help the federal government deploy leading technologies, improve financial management, or defend the nation in cyberspace, The MIL Corporation welcomes you. Become a part of something greater, where you, the people, make the difference. The MIL Corporation is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity and sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.