Job Title: Systems Engineer Intercom, Tactical Networking
Job Code: CS20202###-####4
Job Location: Rochester, NY
The selected applicant will participate in the system design, development, implementation and testing of products in suppor of Network Radio Communications.
- Performs engineering Digital/Analog/Audio design tasks, detailed design experimental testing, operational test and fault isolation on L3Harris products.
- Participates or leads a project team in the design and development of digital/analog/audio hardware designs.
- Supports system configuration and validation testing for compliance to internal and external customer requirements.
- Participates in a project team of other engineers and internal and outsourced development partners to ensure delivery of reliable, cost effective and validated hardware and software items.
- Maintain product structures, documentation and design validation data throughout the lifecycle of the product: from design to implementation to obsolescence.
- Provide cross-functional technical and process leadership in the execution of IRAD and Program funded projects
- Evaluates results to assist in development and problem resolution.
- Collaborates and communicates with management, internal teams, manufacturing and suppliers in support of development and release of new products.
Bachelors degree and minimum 4 years of prior relevant experience or 2 years post secondary/associates degree and a minimum of 8 years prior related experience.
Graduate degree and a minimim of 2 years of prior related experience.
Associated topics: equipment, infrastructure, ip, maintain, network, satellite, server, system engineer, system technician, technician