Job Description Do you like working with a high performing CSOC - Cyber Security Operations Specialists teams? Are you self-motivated and enjoy a challenge? CACI IS THE WINNER!!! of long-term contract with the National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency (NGA) for Transport & Cybersecurity Services (TCS) contract. The functional capabilities are to provide the information technology (IT) infrastructure services required to deliver timely, relevant, and accurate GEOINT in support of national security. TCS willprovide innovative design, engineering, procurement, implementation, operations, sustainment and disposal of transport and cybersecurity IT services on multiple networks and security domains, at multiple locations worldwide to support the NGA GEOINT mission. Why CACI? Click for Testimonials! Read about CACI's Strategic Vision Follow Us and Share on LinkedIn Position Overview: Provide CSOC Tier 3 services, which is 24x7x365 coordination, execution, and implementation of all actions required for the containment, eradication, and recovery measures for events and incidents. CSOC Tier 3 services includes malware and implant analysis, and forensic artifact handling and analysis. When a CIRT is stood up, all contractors in support of CSOC Tier 3 services will be under the direct control of, and take direction from, the Government CIRT Commander. While not in a period of incident response, the Contractor shall conduct continuous exercises and dry runs to improve response outcomes in the event of a cyber-incident. More about your role: * Coordinate and implement tasks, performing analysis, and building/documenting response activities required during cyber security incident response, to include but not limited to actions such as implementing containment measures, IP blocks, domain blocks, and disabling user accounts on direction of the Government. * Coordinates with Security and Installations Directorate (SI) Office of Counterintelligence (SIC), Insider Threat Office (SIII), in addition to other law enforcement and counter intelligence personnel as required to perform advanced investigation and triage of incidents;
* Collaborates with appropriate authorities in the production of security incident reports;
* Categorizes incidents and events;
* Coordinates with other contracts, organizations, activities, and other services as appropriate to ensure incidents are properly reported, contained, and eradicated;
* Coordinates with other contracts, organizations, activities, and other services as appropriate to de-conflict blue / red team activity with open incidents/events;
* Coordinates with other contracts, organizations, activities, and services to ensure NGA recovers from an incident/event;
* Builds timelines, documents, briefings, and other products as required to inform stakeholders of incident response actions, analysis, and the impact of both adversary activity and blue force response actions.
* Documents actions taken and analysis in the authorized ticketing system to a level of detail where the actions taken and analysis are capable of being systematically reconstructed.
* Develops and when approved by the Government generates and updates reports in the Joint Incident Management System (JIMS), Incident Case Management System (ICMS), and/or other authorized reporting systems as directed;
* Develops, maintains, sustains, and when properly authorized by the Government executes custom scripts, tools, and capabilities to collect and analyze data, and to respond to incidents/events;
* Performs digital media analysis on host, server, and network data as required to analyze and respond to an incident, to include but not limited to volatile and non-volatile memory and/or system artifact collection and analysis;
* Develops and identifies indicators of compromise to send to Cybersecurity stakeholders and other Contract Services;
* Provides adversary attribution;
* Performs malware analysis and signature development;
* Provides input to and coordinates with all applicable stakeholders to develop and deliver the daily CSOC Significant Activity Report, the daily CSOC Operations Update, and the Weekly CSOC Status Report;
* Serve as C-IRT members as required and serve under the direct control of, and take direction from, the Government C-IRT Commander;
* Develop and coordinate courses of action with various Government and contract stakeholders, and when properly authorized by the Government, execute Defensive Cyberspace Operations-Internal Defensive Measures on behalf of the NGA on NGA networks and systems;
* Performs digital media analysis and malware reverse engineering on host, server, and network data as required to analyze and respond to an incident, to include but not limited to volatile and non-volatile memory and/or system artifact collection and analysis.
* When properly authorized by the Government, execute custom scripts, tools, and capabilities to collect and analyze data, and to respond to incidents/events;
* Develops, documents, and provides to the Government incident investigation reports which include sufficient information to document the entire lifecycle of the incident and the response, including but not limited to adversary and friendly forces activity, host and network analysis, timelines, and recommendations for corrective actions, recommendations for new Tactics, Techniques, and Procedures (TTP) and other recommendations as appropriate, within 30 days of C-IRT stand-down;
* Conduct Quality Control reviews of a percentage closed CSOC Tier 2 tickets each week to ensure proper analysis, categorization, documentation, and notification;
* Coordinate with CSOC Tier 1 and 2 services to remediate all discrepancies and provide recommendations to prevent reoccurrence; You'll Bring These Qualifications: * Must be a US Citizen with an Active TS/SCI to start work, but required to obtain a CI Poly within 6 months.
* 5+ years of related CSOC tier 2 or 3 work experience. * All Contractor personnel performing CSOC Tier 3 services shall have a certification that is compliant with DoDD 8140.01 and DoD 8570.01-M IAT Level II and CSSP Incident Responder. These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have: * IAT Level III
* Active TS/SCI w/poly More about this new TCS program: What We Can Offer You: * We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
* Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
* We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
* We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
* For over 55 years, the principles of CACI's unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success. BITS3 TCS2-JE TCS3 Job Location US-St. Louis-MO-ST LOUIS CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Associated topics: canine detection, countermeasure, metal detection, monitor, patrol, protection, safety report, security officer, surveillance, university