Business Group Highlights Intelligence
The Intelligence group provides high-end systems engineering and integration products and services, data analytics and software development to national and military intelligence customers. Serving federal agencies and the Intelligence Community for more than 50 years, the Intelligence group helps our clients meet their mission needs by providing trusted advisors, leading-edge technologies, and innovative solutions.Responsibilities Position Description:
The Senior Systems Engineer (SE) will provide system security support for ongoing and future system development within the Customer organization. The SE will work with customer Information Security to develop and implement security requirements in support of the customer's mission. This includes providing information assurance support for the development and implementation of security architectures to meet new and evolving security requirements. Evaluates, develops and enhances security requirements, policy and tools. The SE will analyze policies and procedures against customer security regulations and provide recommendations for closing gaps and improving security deficiencies. The candidate should be familiar with security evaluation tools and scans in order to determine system compliance and report results to Customer management. The candidate should be comfortable working in a dynamic team environment working closely with Customer Management to progress through the systemaccreditation process. Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
Qualifications Required Qualifications:
- Review and interpret system scans and work with project teams to resolve security issues
- Support the completion of Customer Security A&A documentation
- Resolve inconsistencies andirregularities in the submission of A&A documentation
- Work closely with Customer Security Officers
- Be the focal POC between the project teams and the accreditation office
- Review/assess network diagrams and schematics
- Clearance Required- TS/SCI W POLY
- Bachelor's degree in engineering, science, or other related technical discipline.
- 12 to 15 years with BS/BA or 10 to 13 years with MS/MA or 7 to 9 years with Ph.D.
- Demonstrated domain knowledge of customer systems, networks, and how they interconnect
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience with ICD-503 accreditation
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience conducting and analyzing vulnerability scan data
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience performing security operational infrastructure
- Demonstrated strong interpersonal skills with demonstrated ability to work as part of an interdisciplinary team in pursuit organizational goals.
- Expertise in writing, and ability to brief complex technical information to non-experts.
- Experience with requirements development, testing, verification, and validation of requirements.
- Experience working with inter-agency partners on technical intelligence activities.
- Experience with end-to-end integration and test methods including identification and mitigation of programmatic and technical risk.
- Graduate degree in an engineering, Science or other related discipline or equivalent experience.
- CISSP, Security+, Network+
What matters to our nation, is what matters to us. At Perspecta, everything we do, from conducting innovative research to cultivating strong relationships, supports one imperative: ensuring that your work succeeds. Our company was formed to bring a broad array of capabilities to all parts of the public sector-from investigative services and IT strategy to systems work and next-generation engineering.
Our promise is simple: never stop solving our nation's most complex challenges. And with a workforce of approximately 14,000, more than 48 percent of which is cleared, we have been trusted to do just that, as a partner of choice across the entire sector.
Perspecta is an AA/EEO Employer - Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories.
As a government contractor, Perspecta abides by the following provisionPay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of the other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c). - provided by Dice
Associated topics: loss control, loss prevention, metal detection, patrol officer, protection, school, security officer, surveillance, tsa, university