Exciting opportunity at a growing company. Job Summary
- Acts as initial point of contact for inbound participant requests and questions regarding HRS products.
- Maintains a high level of product and system knowledge to provide support to internal and external partners.
- Fields daily calls from HRS participants with questions regarding HRS products to provide a quality service experience.
- Logs and documents participant conversations/issues in an effort to minimize repeat callers and provide optimal service.
- Provides real-time technical support for the participant using the automated phone system and employee website to ensure efficient interactions.
- May conference participants into systems to help navigate through various menu options.
- Uses multiple computer software packages, including HRIS, Salesforce, Sungard, and ORS to answer specific participant questions and requests.
- Prioritizes caller and management issues to resolve critical or time-sensitive issues before less urgent issues and to ensure they are resolved in a timely manner.
- Follows up on unresolved calls to ensure issue completion, accuracy of resolution, and compliance with resolution time frame expectations established by Operations partners.
Nesco Resource and affiliates (Lehigh G.I.T Inc, and Callos Resource, LLC) is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics with respect to employment opportunities.
Associated topics: client support, customer support, desk, edi, excel, information technology help desk, information technology support, msword, support, troubleshoot