Position: Senior Software Engineer and Principal Software Engineer
Location: Columbia/Hanover/Junction MD?
Requirements: Active TS/SCI with full scope Polygraph from NSA, C/C++, C# JAVA, Linux
Salary: $180-190K DOE
Since our inception in 2013, we have won many awards for our on-going commitment towards career ambitions, passions and personal interests of employees. As a result, we have a high performance workforce who are passionate on delivering quality engineering solution to our clients.Top Reasons to Work with Us
- Named one of the fastest growing companies by Inc Magazine in 2018, 2019 & 2020
- The Baltimore Sun named us the 3rd best place to work in Baltimore, Best Benefits & Top Values in 2019
- The #1 best place to work based of the Baltimore Business Journal 2016, 2017, 2018, and 2019
- We were ranked #11 by the Baltimore Business Journal list of 50 fastest growing companies in 2019
- Best Places to Work, Baltimore Business Journal, 2018 & 2019
- The Baltimore Sun named us the top Places to work in 2018What You Will Be Doing
" Work with diverse software systems processing-intensive analytics, novel algorithm development, the manipulation of extremely large data sets, and real-time systems.
" Provide synthesis from system level to individual software components.
" Design and code new software and modify some existing software to add new features.
" Develop or implement algorithms to meet or exceed system performance and functional standards.
" Assist with developing and executing test procedures for software components.What You Need for this Position
" Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related discipline from an accredited college or university is preferred.
" 12+ years of experience as a Software Engineer.
" Proficient in C++ development, JAVA and Linux System
" High performance computing project (Python or Perl) is a plus
" Knowledge or understanding of polymorphism.What's In It for You
- 38 days of paid leave(including birthdays)
- Ongoing in-depth professional training
- Student loan Repayment
- 10% 401(k) match
- Maternity/Paternity benefits
- Flexible Schedule
- MUCH MORE!So, if you are a Senior Software Engineer with TS/SCI Clearance , please apply today!
Associated topics: .net, backend, back end, design pattern, java, matlab, perl, php, programming, project architect