If you are an experienced Game Developer and interested in relocating to beautiful Oregon, please read on!
We are working on some of the most well known titles ever made, join us and make your mark!What You Will Be Doing
- Writing code to implement UI and add features to our proprietary, real-time simulation software
- Architecting and implementing pieces of real-time simulation software
- Work with designers to creatively figure out how to meet client needs
- Leading and mentoring other engineersWhat You Need for this Position
- Strong C# and .NET programming proficiency
- Previous experience professional developing real-time simulations and/or games
- Unity game engine experience
- Interest in long-term involvement with our multi-year defense contract projects
- Able to be a leader within a team of talented artists, designers and other engineers
- An interest in mentoring and leveling up other less experienced engineersWhat's In It for You
- Competitive compensation + relocation packageWe are actively interviewing so please apply today!
Associated topics: architect, back end, design pattern, develop, expert, lead, php, programming, project architect, senior software developer