In this position you will:
- Utilize SCCM and Tanium to patch servers and workstations
- Submit formal security patch implementation requests IAW CCMP
- Identify resources that cannot be patched from a central location
- Ensure security patches are tested before distribution
- Integrate security patches processes are tested before distribution and ensure tracking mechanism captures compliance and non-compliance
- Identify vulnerabilities and work with Information Assurance personnel on reporting and mitigation strategies
- Provide a prioritization scheme for systems/applications
- Perform Patch analysis and proactively work with users, third party vendors, AF JWICS partners to ensure optimum system uptime
- Develop SOPs
- Provide over-the-shoulder mentoring on SCCM
Salient CRGT is a leading provider of health, data analytics, cloud, agile software development, mobility, cyber security, and infrastructure solutions. Headquartered in Fairfax, VA, Salient CRGT has 22 offices, plus personnel in more than 270 locations across the United States and overseas.
Our 2,400 employees support these core capabilities with full lifecycle IT services and training, helping our customers meet critical goals for pivotal missions. We are purpose-built for IT transformation supporting federal civilian, defense, homeland, and intelligence agencies, as well as Fortune 1000 companies.
Salient CRGT offers excellent benefits, including 15 days PTO, 10 holidays, and tuition reimbursement. Medical, Dental, Vision, and Short and Long-Term disability are also offered.
Associated topics: equipment, infrastructure, ip, maintain, network, satcom, satellite, server, system technician, technician