Enjoy RF and like Space Systems? Take a Closer Look!
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Jenner Wiggins
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $100,000 - $160,000A bit about us:
We are a leader in Space Communications Electronics. We supply satellite RF units to Satellite OEMs. We cover the frequency range from UHF through L, C, X, Ku, Ka and Q Bands. Our team of highly experienced satellite and payload System Engineers and Program Managers, as well as world class RF and Product Design engineers and analysts. This is a team that you can depend on.Why join us?
- R&D environment
- Advanced engineering team to work along side with
- Cutting Edge Space Technology
Responsible for the management of RF components and DC-DC converters at an established provider of RF & microwave hardware to the global satellite and commercial markets.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITES:
- Manage suppliers to meet program objectives.
- Act as primary contact for subcontracts activities and technical issues.
- Report subcontract status to Program Managers and other stakeholders.
- Track and distribute subcontract data items such as CDRs, analyses, and ICDs to the engineering team.
- Write detailed technical specs for RF and DC components.
- Create Statement of Work documents for subcontracted development projects.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Engineering degree from an accredited institution.
- A minimum of 10 years of related experience in RF design, power supply design, or managing technical projects in a company that produces RF & microwave products.
- Knowledge of RF oscillators, amplifiers, mixers, filters, and power supplies is preferred.
- Experience working in a team environment and ability to partner across internal organizations and outside suppliers.
- Experience with military and/or satellite hardware preferred.
- Read and understand Module Specs
- Write a Source Control Document to imbed a module spec
- Understand customer specifications.
- Systems level RF Engineering
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button.
Associated topics: board, cad, cadence, engg, engineer, engineer i, engineer ii, engineer iii, h/w engineer, rf