WHO ARE WE
Namaste Technologies began as an international cannabis eCommerce company operating 32 sites in 20 countries. We have years of data collected on legal cannabis users and by combining machine learning technology with telemedicine apps, we're monetizing this information. We have recently acquired our sales license for our Licensed Producer CannMart which now allows us to operate our marketplace for all brands' legal cannabis products.
WE ARE THE FUTURE OF CANNABIS!
WHO YOU ARE
The PYTHON DEVELOPER will be incredibly organized, enthusiastic, confident, and a great communicator. Odoo is the ERP used by Namaste Technologies and is written in Python. As the roll-out of Odoo through-out the organisation is nearing completion, it is now necessary to build out our own in-house Python development capacity, so we are not reliant on Odoo consultants for making changes in our Odoo setup.
- Minimum of 3 years as a software engineer
- 2+ years Python experience
- Knowledge of best engineering practices in agile software development: architectural paradigms, code reviews, branching, task management, documentation, testing
- Thorough experience of REST & API practices
- In-depth knowledge of database design and optimization
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Ability to work well with teams effectively without supervision
- ERP knowledge or willing to learn the ERP Odoo
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Implement the required modules to operate Odoo for Namaste business
- Support the integration according to stakeholders' requirements.
- Assist and train other stakeholders for their usage of Odoo.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Fully remote and highly talented distributed team
- Working on great tech stack with cutting edge technologies
- Product company with a long-term vision
- Competitive salary depending on the relative work experience.
Associated topics: algorithm, backend, back end, develop, developer, devops, perl, php, python, sde