Future You wants to know – what is life at UPS really like? You’ll see that it’s about opportunity, teamwork, a supportive culture and benefits that help you become everything you’re envisioning right now.Explore the many ways UPS can enrich life for Future You. And if you’d like benefit information, find it with the specific job you’re looking for.
PACKAGE HANDLER – 7:00 a.m. to 10:00 a.m.
Part-time position approximately 5 hours/day Monday to Friday
- Start time is 7:00 a.m.
- Hourly wage: $13.10
- Hourly wage after 4 years of service is almost $25.00
- Overtime after 5 hours of work
- Able to lift up to 70 lb (32 kg)
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
Great work environment competitive wages and benefits* annual wage increases pension plan group registered retirement savings plan (RRSP) tuition reimbursement referral bonus and professional development opportunities.
* Benefits include: health dental and vision care life insurance
UPS is committed to equity in employment and diversity
Women’s Leadership Development program
- Ability to lift 70 lbs.
- Available to work daily Monday through Friday
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work in a warehouse environment
UPS Canada is a diverse and equal opportunity employer. Please advise our HR representatives if workplace accommodation is needed. Thank you for your interest in UPS Canada.