Currently we are seeking individuals for the following position, please take note that this position is time sensitive and we advise you to apply immediately and express your skills and abilities that pertains to the job description.
If you are an experienced Automotive Manufacturing Engineer looking for a position with a leading company, Bartech can help!
Automotive Manufacturing Engineer
6 Months Contract (Extension Strong Possibility)
MUST HAVESMust have automotive assembly processing experience Experience working in machine shop with engineers to make prototype parts/fixtures .
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Analyzes product designs for best method of manufacture.
• Proposes and evaluates the processes for equipment in assigned area.
• Directs the design, development, and/or improvement of manufacturing processes for an assigned area.
• Provides technical support for specific plant operations
• Regular contract with others outside the work group.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
• Knowledge in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint – Intermediate level
• Knowledge with Lotus Notes or other email communication tool – Intermediate level
• Good interpersonal skills involving ability to work effectively cross-functionally and cross- culturally
• Good written and oral communication skills necessary for meetings and presentations
• Ability to work well with others, exhibiting teamwork skills
• Partners with senior management to analyze and solve issues
• Ability to multitask by handling diverse assignments concurrently
• Strong knowledge of tooling and manufacturing processes
• Position related experience - 5 years
• Relevant auto industry experience required - Entry level (<1 year)
• Past GM work experience required - Entry level (<1 year)
• Areas of expertise include: Manufacturing, Assembly Process
• High School Diploma or GED
• Bachelor of Science in Engineering
When you join The Bartech Group, an Impellam company you launch a career. Bartech one of North America's largest and fastest-growing staffing firms, continues to elevate the staffing industry to a higher level of thinking. We specialize in Contract and Direct Placement of Engineering, IT, Technical, Professional and Finance & specialists.
Bartech values diversity and inclusion in its workforce and we invite all applicants to apply. We review all applications and will contact candidates whose skills are best suited for this role. If you are not immediately contacted please note that we will retain your resume for future opportunities.