Bilingual Life & Health Representative
On behalf of our client in the Consulting Sector, PROCOM is looking for a Bilingual Life & Health Representative.
Bilingual Life & Health Representative – Job Description
- Proactively and effectively handle a call-by-call environment focused on life and health policy owners and brokers.
- Respond to email inquiries related to Life and Health policies by both owners and brokers.
- Fully understand and properly apply the terms and condition of a variety of life and health policies
- Obtain all of the required information necessary for updating and handling client and broker requests.
- Accurately analyze and report all information in relation to the terms and conditions of the policy in a timely manner
- This job requires business knowledge and understanding of the Canadian insurance industry specific to Life and Health policies. The position requires you to answer inbound calls centred on updating, managing, and reporting of policy information to the client or broker. The role requires ability to work alternating shifts as required, Monday to Friday within the operating hours of 9AM -9PM.
- Other duties as assigned or required
Bilingual Life & Health Representative – Mandatory Skills
- The ability, compassion and integrity to work with sensitive and confidential issues
- Excellent time management to deal with constant demands, in a fast-paced work environment
- Ability to fully understand the details of your policy and to effectively communicate them with the client or broker.
- Ability to adapt and update one’s knowledge and skills in an ever-changing environment
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages and volumes.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions.
- Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
Bilingual Life & Health Representative – Nice to Have Skills
- Knowledge and understanding of life and health insurance is an asset
Bilingual Life & Health Representative - Assignment Start Date
ASAP – 24 months to start
Bilingual Life & Health Representative - Assignment Location
Dartmouth, NS – Working Remotely