Future You wants to know – what is life at UPS really like? You’ll see that it’s about opportunity, teamwork, a supportive culture and benefits that help you become everything you’re envisioning right now.Explore the many ways UPS can enrich life for Future You. And if you’d like benefit information, find it with the specific job you’re looking for.
- UPS is currently looking for Full-Time Seasonal Driver at our Peterborough location starting at $17.00.
- Job Classifications: Full Time Driver
- Job Type: Hourly / Unionized / Seasonal / Opportunity for permanent with full benefits
- Job Location: 634 Neal Drive Peterborough
- Work days: Tuesday - Saturday but can change on the needs of the business
- Scheduled Shift: 8 - 12 hours a day (Hours are based on volume and are not guaranteed)
- Category: Operations
The UPS Driver performs the task of delivering and picking up UPS packages. The responsibilities consist of the following:
- Ability to lift up to 70 lbs
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Available to work Tuesday through Saturday or Monday to Friday depending on the needs of the business.
- Flexible to work any 8 -12 hour shift
- Minimum 21 years of age
- Possession of a valid G drivers license
- No at fault accidents within the last 3 years
- No violations within the last 12 months
- Strong customer service skills
- Abide by UPS appearance guidelines clean shaven and no visible tattoos
UPS Canada is a diverse and equal opportunity employer. Please advise our HR representatives if workplace accommodation is needed. Thank you for your interest in UPS Canada.