As a Vention’s very first Sales Training Manager, you will be responsible for executing Ventions sales enablement strategy to prepare our sales team, with the right skills, tools and content to sell successfully across all types of industries. You will analyze current processes and make recommendations for improvements and support the implementation of new services and integrations that involve any future sales enablement programs. More specifically you will
- Drive design and development of training programs adapted for each sales team and their respective sales motion.
- Map out training plans and schedules, and ensure flawless execution of training sessions.
- Actively coach Account Executives and Account Managers to increase the overall team performance
- Collaborate with sales team leads and managers to determine sales enablement priorities.
- Shorten ramp-up time for new hires through coordination, facilitation and continuous improvement of Vention’s 1-month onboarding training program.
- Listen to recorded conversations and provide customized feedback to the sales team to improve their sales tactics and performance
- Leverage next-generation sales enablement tools to gain insights on best practices and ensure such practices are shared across the teams
- Measure the efficiency of training programs and continue to evolve training initiatives as required.
- Excellent communication skills
- 5+ years experience in sales, 2 of which in a training capacity.
- Bachelors of psychology, human relations, communications or an equivalent field.
- Desire to learn a technical stack in industrial automation
- Rapidly growing startup offering career opportunities and a competitive salary
- 4 weeks vacation
- Employer-sponsored health and dental plan
- Flextime options for flexible work-hour scheduling
- Convenient location in Montreal’s St-Henri neighborhood, with free street parking available and fantastic restaurants
- Kitchen stocked with free coffee, tea, and snacks
- Frequent social events with a close-knit team