The Regional Sales Account Executive will identify, target and win new business from the vacuum Furnace sector. Establish relationships with new customers and secure contracts with new customers that achieve assigned sales quotas and targets. Prospect for potential customers using various methods such as calling, face to face meetings, and networking. Critical to success is a candidate who is a true “hunter” with high ambition and self-motivated, who has an establishes sales network withing the Heat-Treating Sector. We will consider candidates with a true passion for the heat-treating sector, with demonstrated aptitude to sell.
- Work with the senior Vacuum Global Senior Sales Expert and Key Account manager and Regional managers in the Americas
- Support the sales team of the Americas with market research, initial customer contacts on the phone or in various social medias,
- Support the lead generation and qualification exercise with the sales team and support CRM updates.
- Prepare key accounts presentations in collaboration with marketing.
- Support the internal sales and marketing events.
- Participate in sales technical discussion in collaboration with the regional managers to help capture customer requirements and
- Manage compliance with the production sites and the customer contract.
- Learn about our industry and products and the competition.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred; or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- Strong understanding of Heat-Treating support, Furnaces, Hot Zones, Engineering Upgrades with demonstrated aptitude and desire to sell
- Proficient in English, bilingualism is an asset
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (including PowerPoint), internet, web-based and job specific software applications required
- Naturally curious with comfort asking difficult and uncomfortable questions to customers
- Must be motivated by setting and achieving goals. Achieving goals and continuously measuring performance in comparison to their goals will be critical component of position
- Self-motivated. Able to achieve results by working independently with little or no supervision; sense of urgency and follow-up required
- Must have strongly developed persuasive skills; proven negotiation skills required
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to think and respond quickly to sales and service issues
- Effective planning and organization skills required to schedule appointments appropriately and to meet reporting deadlines
- Demonstrated ability to analyze moderately complex administrative details
- Ability to generate complex, error-free charts, graphs, spreadsheets and presentations
- Valid Canadian issued driver’s license required, acceptable driving record required, and proof of automobile insurance required
- Must be available for travelling