Nuvei’s Solution Engineer team includes both Solution Engineers and Implementation Engineers who act as technical and product advisors to potential partnership or prospect clients. This role is responsible for architecting client or partner solutions with Nuvei payment services to apply both client business demand and Nuvei best practices. The Pre-Sales Solution Engineer, a member of the Sales Operations department within the Digital Payments Division, will manage pre-sale solutions of Nuvei’s quickly growing portfolio of merchants by providing best in practice payment technology solutions using Nuvei’s enhanced services and advanced technologies.Responsibilities
- Join the business development team and advise new prospects on Nuvei’s product from a technical perspective as well as designing a tailored solution that is best fit for the prospect’s needs.
- Project coordination - Work closely with the new customers and onboarding team to guarantee a high-quality technical project delivery.
- Planning - Coordinate the technical project timelines, tasks, and development efforts with both the internal engineering team and customer teams to manage implementation projects and ensure we keep customers’ requirements and delivery on plan and on schedule.
- Work with internal onboarding team and customer teams to assess the customer’s technical requirements, business and implementation risks, guide and overlook the technical integration process, assist with technical problem troubleshooting and manage internal resources and technical priorities to resolve various client facing issues as part of the technical project implementation.
- Understand the customer's payment propositions and needs in order to best plan an optimized technical solution for them.
- Responsible for leading technical implementation projects for new customers of Nuvei’s rapidly growing based solutions owning the full implementation cycle responsibility for enterprise companies from technical kickoff call to Go live.
- Establish operational excellence through identification and execution of opportunity areas that create efficiency, remove obstacles, or create improved processes and approaches to the business.
- Provide excellent customer service through active listening on every interaction while adjusting support approach to accommodate all levels of customer experience with defined SLA of 24/48 hours hand off to the integration team.
- B.S. in Information Systems, Industrial Engineering or related field
- 3+ years of hands-on implementation and solution experience working as an Integration Engineer or Implementation Engineer, or at least two (2) years of experience as Solution \ Pre-sale Engineer
- 2+ years of prior experience within the payment’s industry and/or working at a Fintech company, as well as knowledge of the payment solutions, EMV, eWallet, Mobile Payments, POS, PSD2 eCommerce, web services, etc
- Working knowledge of web integration including iframes, widgets, SDK, Single Sign-On, APIs and other SAAS technologies
- Highly skilled at applying consultative methodologies and solve integration pain points, while architecting features into best in practice solution to answer business pressing demands
- Ability to manage multiple projects running on parallel timelines and to work and collaborate in a global and remote environment
- Passionate about technology and customer service and helping others
- Full professional proficiency (written and verbal) in English
- Creative thinker and experienced at understanding client’s potential pain points
- Familiarity with SalesForce, Zendesk or similar ticketing system
- Understanding of Python and Shell Scripting
- Strong knowledge of data model and working knowledge of SQL
- English (written and spoken) is the language used 99% of the time, as work colleagues and clientele are both geographically dispersed within and outside of Quebec.
- Internal communications between colleagues occur in English or in French, depending on the parties involved. Strategic suppliers are located outside of Quebec.
- A basic knowledge of French is required for any position located within Quebec. English is required for this position, as it could report to someone outside of Quebec, and requires frequent out of province communications.
Nuvei offers a wide variety of benefits which include Medical, Dental, Vision, LTD, Paid Vacation, Paid Sick Time, RRSP and many other great benefits.
Nuvei perks also include
- Training, development and career advancement opportunities.
- Free Virtual yoga, meditation and fitness classes, community involvement, and many social activities.
- Employee recognition.
- Flexibility to work from home.