At Kelly® Professional & Industrial, we’re passionate about helping you find a job that works for you. How about this one?
We are currently hiring for an experienced Medical Educational Manager (Neuroscience)
for our client, a Leader in the Pharmaceutical Industry
Location: North York
This job might be an outstanding fit if you Have:
• A minimum of a University degree is required
preferably in business, Life Sciences or related Health Sciences discipline
• A minimum of 5 years of professional experience
• Prior experience in a Medical Education role as
well as experience across sales and marketing is highly desirable
• Experience in the Hematology/Oncology
therapeutic area is highly desirable
• Proven project management, planning and
• Proven strength in teamwork and collaboration
across multiple internal stakeholders
• Ability to put data into perspective and
communicate it concisely
• In depth knowledge of IMC code and Healthcare
Compliance policies and procedures
• Demonstrated ability to work closely with KOLs
to gain key insights and/or develop brand/therapeutic area OLA/CHE content is
• Experience in developing and executing
successful virtual, digital and live CHE/OLA learning activities
• Knowledge of principles of adult learning
• Ability to travel domestically up to 25%, based
on the needs of the business.
The Medical Education Manager is a customer facing position
that uses strategic insights to develop and implement national and regional
learning programs. In addition to working on learning programs, the Medical
Education Manager is also involved in gathering insights from customer
interactions and developing relationships with key opinion leaders. This Medical
Education Manager role is in the area of Neurosience covering Ontario and
Western Canada. The ideal candidate will be located in Toronto or GTA.
• Provide strategic direction in the development
of existing and emerging National Medical Education virtual, on-demand and live
learning activities based on customer insights and learning needs identified
within the Hematology area.
• Lead the development of the Regional Medical
Education plans by providing strategic direction based on customer knowledge,
attitude and skill gaps and identifying the right mix of programs to leverage
within each area, based on insights.
• Analyze quantitative and qualitative data on an
ongoing basis and utilize strategic insights to shape key customer plans in
collaboration with the field triad team (MEM, MSL and TM).
Learning Program Development and Execution:
• Potential involvement in the development of
National platform programs, vendor management, consideration for live, virtual
and hybrid engagements.
• Plan and execute strategically aligned learning
programs and effectively coach speakers on the content of programs and learning
needs of the audience. This includes nationally developed programs, regionally
developed programs, speaker tours, symposia, conferences and other
interventions as needed.
• Leverage appropriate tools to support
interactive learning opportunities and maximize impact in the digital learning
• Lead triad coordination related to Medical
Education activities to maximize internal and external engagement before,
during and after all learning programs.
Scientific Acumen and KOL Development:
• Attendance/participation at regional and major
conferences (National and International) as needed.
• Development of strong relationships with key
regional, national, and international KOLs based on a strategic KOL engagement
plan to support regional and national learning activities.
• Keep abreast of scientific literature/clinical
data related to Hematology and translate relevant data into applicable tactics
for knowledge transfer to health care professionals.
• Collaborate with and provide expert-level
CHE/OLA consultation and support to the regional sales force.
• Strategic utilization of data to uncover deep customer
insights that will shape future strategies and learning activities.
• Ongoing assessment of regional learning needs to
ensure activities are tailored to individual customer knowledge, attitude and
• Support Medical Education franchise and Medical
Affairs department projects to enhance organizational impact and efficiencies
University Degree (Science or Business preferred).
This will be remote until the office opens
to outstanding Kelly perks via https://www.mykelly.us/us-mykelly/perks/
If you’re dependable, motivated, and looking to jump start your career – apply
with us today! Let Kelly take your career to the next level!
If you need additional information, please call Kimberly Larochelle at
Mobile +1-866-338-0029 (Canada only)
text messaging? We’ve got you covered. Simply text ‘START’ to (248) 780
What happens next
you apply, you’ll proceed to next steps if your skills and experience look like
a good fit. But don’t worry—even if this position doesn’t work out, you’re
still in our network. That means all of our recruiters will have access to your
profile, expanding your opportunities even more.
you discover what’s next in your career is what we’re all about, so let’s get
to work. Apply today!
length: 12 months